Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Palmeranian!!!!! 2-3-15- Removed

Fashion Designer
    Don't have to bother with this one at least Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Don't have to bother with this one at least Good luck everyone!

Yes, I am glad to have a break. Glad they brought him back for those who missed him the first time.

Wish they would do this more often, rather than the rapid fire production of new animals. Gives people a second chance at the great ones which is a good thing.

Since by my count we are approaching our 300th animal, I would really like to have a search function in my forest because it has become nearly impossible to keep track of where all my animals are now.

How about it, S8? Maybe you could put the search bar up where you now have the gem trap that is so easily brushed to irrevocably remove 1000 gems from our gem bank, where ostensibly you want us to believe anyone would purposely spend 1000 gems for coins or food? A search function would be a good use of that space and it really would be handy if we could search for an animal and if it is in our forest, maybe point to him? Fortunately, I remembered that I have the Palmeranian, but I had a time of it to find him to assure myself that I can sit this one out.

Good luck to all who try for this pup. He's mighty cute!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Yes, I am glad to have a break. Glad they brought him back for those who missed him the first time.

Wish they would do this more often, rather than the rapid fire production of new animals. Gives people a second chance at the great ones which is a good thing.

Since by my count we are approaching our 300th animal, I would really like to have a search function in my forest because it has become nearly impossible to keep track of where all my animals are now.

How about it, S8? Maybe you could put the search bar up where you now have the gem trap that is so easily brushed to irrevocably remove 1000 gems from our gem bank, where ostensibly you want us to believe anyone would purposely spend 1000 gems for coins or food? A search function would be a good use of that space and it really would be handy if we could search for an animal and if it is in our forest, maybe point to him? Fortunately, I remembered that I have the Palmeranian, but I had a time of it to find him to assure myself that I can sit this one out.

Good luck to all who try for this pup. He's mighty cute!
    By my count we have already reached 302 animals if you include the current 3 for the World Event.

Executive Chef
    A search buttons would b great. Just to serve as a reminder of the animals that we do have. Or a button that when you push it will come up the names of all the animals in your forest in order of name or something. Maybe even beside the animals name could b how many we have of that animal. I remember once almost making two sea horses epic by accident not realising I was feeding two of the same animals.

Farm Supplier
    Not to much of a fan of the green with yellow colors tbh. GL to anyone trying!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    By my count we have already reached 302 animals if you include the current 3 for the World Event.
    I didn't count those, but yes, your numbers are correct.

Executive Chef
    Not having any luck with this one yet. Will keep trying tho! Trying with standard pandafodil and lightning leopard so will see what happens!
    I agree 55lee55, I wish I got more opportunities to try for animals I missed the first time around.

Executive Chef
    After two Thunderhawks (16 hr) trying for the Palmeranian I managed a 22 hour timer for my first Super Rare in a month. Now the only question is whether it is the desired Palmeranian or a duplicate Shockatoo. I will find out later today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    After two Thunderhawks (16 hr) trying for the Palmeranian I managed a 22 hour timer for my first Super Rare in a month. Now the only question is whether it is the desired Palmeranian or a duplicate Shockatoo. I will find out later today.
    Hope you have got the palmeranian. Iv had two thunderhawks and now a 17 hour timer. I only need the palmeranian from this combo so hoping I can get it.

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone! The Palmeranian coming not in my forest

I breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Storm Sphinx and get:

1. Thunderhawk
    2. Thunderhawk
    3. Eagle Beagle
    4. Thunderhawk