Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmeranian!!!!! 2-3-15- Removed

Executive Chef
    I didnt even get anything beside the usual 16 and eagle 17 hour

How bad is the odds here
    Too bad i like the look of it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    Finally got this palmeranian with crystal x eagle beagle. Used the same combo and on the very next try got the storm sphynx. Now I just need to get the porkupine.
    I just got a 22-hour timer with the same combo this morning Was coming here to post that. Good luck getting that piggie - you'll have the full electric-nature set in no time at this rate!

Fashion Designer
    I'll try Eagle Beagle and Crysyal next try. I just got an Eagle Beagle actually. The only rare I was still missing lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I just got a 22-hour timer with the same combo this morning Was coming here to post that. Good luck getting that piggie - you'll have the full electric-nature set in no time at this rate!
    Congrats Zen. After three straight Porkupines, I have another 17 hour timer in the breeding den. At least the first Porkupine was a new creature for me. Looks like I will get one more shot at it before tomorrow's update.

Since I haven't seen a timer on this creature yet, I am hoping everyone that still wants this one will have more time beyond tomorrow to get it. Good luck everyone.

With leopard and panda I just got a 21 hour timer which is good because I don't have storm Sphinx yet. I followed it up with another 21 hour timer. Now I have 2 sphinxes but No chance of palmeranium and he is so cute too! Well done to those who got it though.

Fashion Designer
    Wow just got 21 hours and I freaked out because I thought I got this and then realized its 22 hours! Lol oh well I didn't have a sphinx yet. I'm not going to speed either because I know in not going to get another super rare back to back. My luck usually doesn't work that way. Congrats to all that got this one. I have missed almost all the limiteds so it's not really a big deal anymore. And at least I got a sphinx out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Thanks. I just got lucky. I have long dry spells and then boom I get several animals at once. I'm sure I'll be back to regular old fails with the next try. I really, really want that piggie though.

Seems like the sphinxes were in form as I got one as well (kind of a fail since I already have one)......had once more chance to breed and the thunderhawk reared its head again...grrrr

I may have missed the answer to this...but is this critter confirmed gone after the timer expires or will just the goal be gone?

Executive Chef
    No it is today evening European time go 20:30 clock. It is then no longer be breeding, I unfortunately as Palmeranian and Pumkinpanda not get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a huge flock of Thunderhawks herre. Sigh

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast