Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #4 - Energy

New Wedding Alicorn Drop now. Seems to be the same as pink Alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd make couple of changes or add a few details to the first post.

First, the chance of getting energy from visiting neighbors does not seem small, in my experience. I haven't kept track, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 50% up to the point where you hit your limit of ten for the day.

Second, the energy gain from fighting monsters depends on the monsters you face. In my experience, you can tend to expect a profit of 1-3 energy from trolls, expect a cost of 0-2 energy from wolves, and expect to roughly break even from skunkupines. But evidently the second taburnum shard gives more energy from fighting (I don't have it yet, so I don't know for certain how significant it is)

Third, it looks to me like the faerie elixir is a fools errand. Even if you had the materials to craft it and nothing else to do with them, it costs 16 energy from start to finish to get the reward of 20 energy.

Executive Chef
    Think of the fairie elixir as a way to use up excess inventory with a bonus of providing energy very quickly when needed.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks,

I made the changes.

1) Neighbors, I need to visit more then 20 neighbors, I am close to 30 a day. I never really counted. I'll see to make some stats.
    2) I have the second shard, so I get other results. With wolfs I tend to have a negative output. For me Skunkupine I have the best positive output. Pit Trolls (friendly trolls) have also a positive balance. Boars just tend to be a full drain.
    3) The elixir is to off load your excess inventory. I used it when I really need a short term boost for something. It is expensive energy, but you can stockpile it. Regular energy not.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I vote the next article to be 'how to beautify your clutter kingdom'

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, I can't imagine a time when I'll have 50 glimmer dust going to waste, but I'll trust you guys that day will come

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Lol, I can't imagine a time when I'll have 50 glimmer dust going to waste, but I'll trust you guys that day will come
    It is all a question of perspective. When you are so advanced in the game and have time to stock pile all you can you end up like this.

Now the picture in the game is slightly different as I converted all in dark seeds (so 360 now). Need to restock my glimmer bits now.

The good point is I can have 200 energy stocked in Elixir.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    In the 2 or 3 days I had my free wedding alicorn I got a 100 energy drop. Can't wait to get to that goal!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slam308 View Post
    In the 2 or 3 days I had my free wedding alicorn I got a 100 energy drop. Can't wait to get to that goal!
    Hmmm, can we conclude that the Wedding Ali has the same properties as the pinky... To be confirmed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    The faerie elixir has helped me during all of the world events. I always stockpile it as many times events are huge energy drains.

For update day I always leave my beast with as close to one hit point away from death so I can also use it for a little bit of energy boost.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast