Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #4 - Energy

Nightclub Owner

Post Nugget #4 - Energy

Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The maximum amount of energy you have is determined by your level, you get 1 additional energy max for each level, until you reach the energy cap (currently set at 40).
    Energy
    Storable: No
    Info: Primary Resource
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78083
    Unlimited Energy
    Storable: No
    Info: Primary Resource, from events, goals, or value packs.
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78083

Restoration
    Energy is restored at a rate of +1 every 3 minutes. The timer stops ticking if your current counter is equal or above the cap (40). The timer will reset and start ticking once you drop below the cap with the current counter. Note that the screen energy counter does not reflect the current energy counter; chained orders are reflected on the screen counter but not on the current counter!

Extra Energy
    There a numerous ways to acquire extra energy shoots, the higher level you get, the more options are available. This may cause you to temporarily exceed your cap, i.e. you could have 50/40 energy (balance/cap).

Common
    1. Visit neighbors - change to get 1 energy per visit. There is a 10-energy per day limit.
    2. Level up - a full energy boost is added when you go up a level.
    3. Monsters - If you are fighting Monsters, there is a chance they will drop 1-energy when you hit them. They will always drop energy when you defeat them. Sometimes you will end up with more energy than you used to defeat them (and sometimes not).
    4. Harvest crops - you must have the 3rd Knowledge Shard (Agricultural) from the Tablet of Tabernum. Players below level 10 also get energy from harvesting. Some Fortunes provide the same temporary benefit.
    5. Energy Crates - Can be obtained by certain adventures, timed events or other Storm8 gifts. The energy crates can be stored or chopped immediately. Crates of 10-, 25- or 50-energy exist.
    6. Buy - you can purchase additional energy with gems. The regular offer is 5-energy for 10 gems; 12-energy for 20 gems; 30-energy for 50 gems.
    7. Promotion Packs - you can purchase promotion packages from time to time with energy boosts. Those require real money.
    8. Goals - some goals can boost your energy or provide an unlimited pool of energy for a limited time. Most common in the Weekly Warrior goal (timed goal on Thursday before the new event) providing in 3 stages: 30 energy, 10-20 minutes unlimited 2x times.

Buildings
    1. Keep / Courts / The Barracks - Energy will drop when you collect from regular adventures. The Feral Lands adventure has been known to drop 10-Energy Crates (special box drop). Special adventures or timed event adventures do not always drop energy.
    2. Royal Exchange - 2 energy trades to choose from.
    3. Wizard School - available for gems in the market. Level 1 drops 6 energy/5 hours; up to Level 5 drops 10 energy / 4 hours and 20 minutes.
    4. Greenhouse - craft "Faerie Elixir" for an instant 20-energy drop. Craft "Grow Faeriebulb Seeds" for a good chance of a 4-8 energy drop.
    5. Daily Market - Some daily goals offer energy rewards
    6. Trade Wagon - All trades will yield 4-8 energy
    7. Lucky Workshop - Often drops energy when doing a trade
    8. Wizard?s Portal - available in the Trade Wagon. Level 1 drops 4 energy / 5 hours; Level 5 drops 8 energy.

Animals
    1. Sir Pigglesworth - Very rare drop of 30- or 40-energy.
    2. Alicorns/Rouncey/Destrier - drops 40-energy every 7 days.
    3. Pink Alicorn ("Pali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, 50 and 100.
    4. Wedding Alicorn ("Wali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 100.
    5. Glimmeregg Alicorn ("Gali") - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 100.
    6. Dragons - occasional drops of 5 energy
    7. Alicolt - +5 Energy, +10 Energy
    8. Glimmer Alicorn - drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, or 40.
    9. Skelecorn - drops between 4-10 energy every 22 hours.
    10. Others - various event grand prizes offer energy drops. Mostly daily.

There is also an entry in the Inventory Guide under E for Energy which has a comprehensive list of all energy droppers too.

Statistics
    Average 24h net yield for some decoration class items:
    • 22h Droppers: 3,92
    • 24h Droppers: 5,18
    • 7d Droppers: 5,81

22h droppers comes in a wide range of drop format, hence the volatility is much higher, however over a large number of droppers the number are more stable.

Downloads

<< Previous ----- Next >>
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-13-24 at 04:40 AM. Reason: New sources
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    ShibuyaCloth, Good job I love your nuggets
    The Barracks also provides Energy from adventures
    ( I am not sure, but I think I bought the Barracks with gems )
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Nightclub Owner
    DUD: Forgot the Barracks
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    how about dragons,, I get 5

added! thanks! ...SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-03-15 at 01:23 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone confirm that the Troll Sparring Pit also gives energy?

Executive Chef
    troll pit 6-8 is what I been getting .alway look at my energies never count the frist tap,,

Nightclub Owner
    I have no gotten energy so far. However, generally come out of the fight with a zero sum energy loss.

Executive Chef
    Ok if you want to look at it that way...one energy lost to one energy gained

Nightclub Owner
    I was wondering if you get a small energy boost before the fight with the 500 coins.

Executive Chef
    Sorry for the confusion

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast