Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: RS 2 Update Valentine oven : 2-2-15- New Valentine Game

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Ok, I just started RS2 when I downloaded the Valentines version. I got to the 10th part of Valentine oven goals and realized I could go no further. I came on here, and everyone said to keep collecting Valentines so you can unlock the last two recipes. So I have over 80 Valentines saved up. I'm at level 23, and the next recipe doesn't even unlock until level 35! I opened the regular version of RS2, and had zero Valentines. So, if I don't reach level 35 before the deadline for the goal, I can't even unlock the other recipes. That is ridiculous. I think we should be able to unlock the recipes if we collect the Valentines, even if we have to wait until level 35 for the next one. I worked hard to collect enough Valentines after discovering I was not able to complete the goals. The goals should not have been available to a level one player or anyone without clearly showing what levels were required to complete! I am really unhappy that none of this was clear when I started on this oven and the goals.
    TL, please let our Valentines collected carry over to the regular version of RS, so we are at least able to open the last two recipes when we reach the correct level!
    The last two recipes only need 20 cards each, so you'll only have to save/hold onto 40 of them. Thank you for the information regarding Regular RS. I'll make sure to keep Valentine RS until I get to those levels or hopefully when they re-release Regular RS it will contain our V-Day cards as well.

Each recipe but the first required 20 cards, so if you've unlocked/learned Valentine Cookies and Sweetheart Cupcakes, you'll only need 40 cards in your storage area.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    TL, please let our Valentines collected carry over to the regular version of RS, so we are at least able to open the last two recipes when we reach the correct level!
    I am pretty sure they will have these in the regular game soon, but I will flag over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am pretty sure they will have these in the regular game soon, but I will flag over.
    This was my concern as well. For the past couple of years they make any holiday game versions obsolete after a certain amount of time. So unless they do actually allow us to keep our valentines we are going to be SOL when we get to those levels. I just don't even understand why they required us to be at such high levels for this event when many of us couldn't even download the game until very recently. There is no way I could already have been at those levels. Usually if you meet the minimum level requirement that is all that you need to be able to participate. Not in this case. Just kinda sucks. As long as we can actually keep our valentines and use them later though, I will not be upset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    This was my concern as well. For the past couple of years they make any holiday game versions obsolete after a certain amount of time. So unless they do actually allow us to keep our valentines we are going to be SOL when we get to those levels. I just don't even understand why they required us to be at such high levels for this event when many of us couldn't even download the game until very recently. There is no way I could already have been at those levels. Usually if you meet the minimum level requirement that is all that you need to be able to participate. Not in this case. Just kinda sucks. As long as we can actually keep our valentines and use them later though, I will not be upset.
    Maybe as long we use the valentines in valentine app?then you can store your oven once you've opened each recipe,put in storage and take out in original game?(that has worked before when certain deco wouldn't go to reg versions,but if you stored them and brought them out in reg game,it was ok)

The Honorable Panda
    I did confirmation : When you are at the right level to unlock the other recipes, you will be able to unlock them in the regular version. You will not have to go to the Valentine version specifically to unlock them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Can someone tell me what those heart envelopes do? I have a bunch of them

Fashion Designer
    I did confirmation : When you are at the right level to unlock the other recipes, you will be able to unlock them in the regular version. You will not have to go to the Valentine version specifically to unlock them.
    Phew! Thank you kooky panda and TL.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for confirming Kooky! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bffcg View Post
    Can someone tell me what those heart envelopes do? I have a bunch of them
    They are Valentines, for the Valentines oven. Read the first page of this post for more info. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    Yesterday I played all day and went many hours without frank visiting, Sid showed up over and over but never frank, I just need like 6 valentines to make it to 40 cards and it's close to the 24 hour mark. Please let Frank show up... It's supposed to be every 2.5 hours? Frank better be on top of his game... I don't always get regular visits. Nervous. Hope I get the regular visits. My tool box is always cleared for him. (Crosses fingers)