Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: RS 2 Update Valentine oven : 2-2-15- New Valentine Game

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post

[/COLOR][SIZE=3]Those under Level 35 can still get the XO sign as a prize if they reach Step 9, you just can't go past that step. Save 40 Valentine's and once you reach the higher level's, you can unlock the last two recipes and cook them then, you just won't get the end goal prize of the kissing love birds. There is no reason to stop just because you can't do Steps 10 - 12.[]

10-cook 5 each of meringue, cookies and cupcakes

11- Collect 6 Cheese, Collect 3 Butter, and Learn Lovely Cheesecake.

12-serve 5 cheesecake, 5 split pea soup, and 5 lobster Thermidor.

[/COLOR]
    I agree with people who said we should not have to seek out a forum for this information on an app game. This information should have been included WITHIN the game itself to save some (most) of us the trouble and stress.

I'm not one who takes games seriously at all so I will get over it and move on but I did expect that a goal available to me would be possible to complete if I worked at it.

I got to step 11 and silly me, I spent 40 gems to skip the butter and Lovely cheesecake before thinking of coming here. The game shouldn't be willing to take gems for skipping that step for players under level 35.

I usually am smarter about such things but again, I had that prize in mind and I was sooo close after a ton of work.

An app game should have all the information within the app so that we can make educated decisions. I feel really stupid for spending 40 gems and thinking I may have a chance to complete but it never crossed my mind that a special holiday event would be level based.

I definitely don't feel as attached to this game now. For those replying with silly stuff like, "it's not for nothing" or "it wasn't a waste" just because we get a flashing XO sign, please remember the photo on the goal is of the Lovebirds and THAT is what most people had on their minds while participating.

If I had known There would be absolutely NO way for me to complete this for the indicated prize I would have definitely saved my 40 gems and BIG effort and even may have considered spending more to purchase the Lovebirds from the start.

I could have purchased it rather than spending so much energy on a goal I would never be able to complete!! That should be clear within the app from the start of the event!!!

Instead, I am left feeling icky about the whole thing. People who are left with bad feelings about an app most likely won't feel good about spending money on it!

So, if TL's goal through all of this was to keep most of us in the dark and hope that players would spend money at the end to complete, I hope that part is a big fail.

Host(ess)
    Thank you

I just did the same thing as Sawabugh and I am extremely annoyed. It is much more difficult to earn gems on RS 2 than the original RS and most of the decorations cost hundreds of gems. I think it was dishonest and tacky of TL to set up a limited time goal which is not achievable to many players. I do not find this game so interesting as to continue. I will be rating the game and I will be letting people know it is designed for you to spend quite a bit of money. I feel *****ed and taken for a rube. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I won't be fooled twice.

Fashion Designer
    So should we return to regular version now or not?

Farm Supplier
    When you say 2 days, I interpret it as 48 hours, or at least 36 hours.
    I swear to god, I saw there's 2 days left just earlier today. It has now become 13 hours.

I wish I could learn Prime Ribs in 20 hours too! How about that?

Fashion Designer
    Level 33, no way to make it to 35 before time runs out.

Time is running out for Valentines goal and I'm stuck

[QUOTE=mamareader02;1046017]So we have a few new recipes in the book(appears in the new NEW updated version,bugs are fixed) that say valentine oven....so where is this fabulous oven?!

Edit(KP)- New RS 2 Valentine application now available in iTunes!!

Those under Level 35 can still get the XO sign as a prize if they reach Step 9, you just can't go past that step. Save 40 Valentine's and once you reach the higher level's, you can unlock the last two recipes and cook them then, you just won't get the end goal prize of the kissing love birds. There is no reason to stop just because you can't do Steps 10 - 12.
    2-5-2015 : Goals: 15 days

]

[COLOR=#ff0000]

10-cook 5 each of meringue, cookies and cupcakes

11- Collect 6 Cheese, Collect 3 Butter, and Learn Lovely Cheesecake.

12-serve 5 cheesecake, 5 split pea soup, and 5 lobster Thermidor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's 10 hours left and I am stuck at 8/12 and cannot proceed because cupcakes can only be unlocked by level 17 players meanwhile I have used gems to catch up. I Have never experienced this in a game. Goals should be available at every level. I may need to delete this one.

My Valentine goals expired yesterday. So I see no point of that value pack. Why would I need that stuff when there's no more goal?

Grand Emperor
    The value pack gives you the opportunity to get the cards you are short for unlocking the remaining recipes. But if you have enough cards it's not worth it. If you are a few cards short you can buy one for 8 gems in the recipe.

Farm Supplier
    Please forgive me if this is stated somewhere else, but the valentine guy doesn't seem to be visiting today...what about all the locked recipes on the oven??? If I'm playing the valentine edition seems like he should still be visiting...please bring him back pretty please?