Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: RS 2 Update Valentine oven : 2-2-15- New Valentine Game

Well... If i was Frank, i wouldn't show up at all. That lady is Teamlava's version of Cruella de Vil...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I think TL is trying to prove that they can make anything or anyone desirable if they make him scarce enough.

Is it bad that I'm actually secretly pining for Cid? If I complete the goal will I get to choose to buy Cid dinner?

Am I the only one stalking Cid and scolding wait staff for bumping into him and freaking out when he orders salad when I made hamburger, steak, stew, pizza, meatballs, grilled cheese sammich, and meatloaf thinking one of these will have to get him hooked and make sure he comes back begging for more?

Am I the only one who jump with delights every time he asks for a drink and I personally served it, instead of letting one of my incompetent wait staff?

Will Cid ask for a restraining order? o_O;;;
    Until Cid decides to drop me the shovel I've been waiting weeks for, the only thing he'll be getting from me is over-cooked runny eggs - preferably dumped over his head.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure wish we could give our tools to others cause it's such a waste having to delete them! Cid has been shovel crazy at my place and every time I delete one, he comes and drops another one :/ So seeing people post that they can't get one just makes me sick knowing I'm having to just delete them

Thank you TL, thank you thank you thank you for these new quests that reward cards. Thank you!
    [edit:]
    Not a fan of the one asking for you to buy designs for gems for the 3 cards, but at least it's another way to get cards.

Nightclub Owner
    I just got two more sets of goals that are in reference to Valentine's Day as the rewards are dropped cards.

Retail Therapy is a GEM ONLY goal and rewards with 3 Valentine Cards. I'm leaving that one alone. It is on a 7 day timer.
    Get Romantic Style Table = 16 gems
    Get Romantic Style Counter = 35 gems
    Get White Valentine Wallpaper = 8 gems

Lovin' in the Oven - Reward is 2 Valentine Cards and has a 7 day timer.
    Cook on Valentine Oven20 times.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Morichinatsu View Post
    Thank you TL, thank you thank you thank you for these new quests that reward cards. Thank you!
    Not a fan of the one asking for you to buy designs for gems for the 3 cards, but at least it's another way to get cards.
    Sorry but 3 cards isn't worth 59 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you referring to the step in the goal that gives you 3 cards if you give Helen 1? Or are there more??! *runs back to game*

Shoot! Never mind, saw new posts after posting this. And yikes!!! 59 gems for 3 cards when you can gem em at 8 gems each??? 24 vs 59....Need I say more
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 02-13-15 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Sorry but 3 cards isn't worth 59 gems.
    Indeed D: Major ouch because that's over twice as many gems as you'd pay for just the 3 cards.
    But thanks for it because then if you do want and do buy those designs, you get the cards.

Rhino Keeper
    But thanks for it because then if you do want and do buy those designs, you get the cards.
    Well that's a good point!! Just hope it recognizes and gives credit to the people who may have already purchased those items.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I just got two more sets of goals that are in reference to Valentine's Day as the rewards are dropped cards.

Retail Therapy is a GEM ONLY goal and rewards with 3 Valentine Cards. I'm leaving that one alone. It is on a 7 day timer.
    Get Romantic Style Table = 16 gems
    Get Romantic Style Counter = 35 gems
    Get White Valentine Wallpaper = 8 gems
    Does TL think we are a bunch of twits? Who in their right mind would pay 59 gems just to get 3 cards?? Time to start playing fair, TL😤