Thread: Coin bonus??

Unhappy Coin bonus??

Coin bonus never stays. Once I go back in, resets back to old balance. What a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by blueowl9902 View Post
    Coin bonus never stays. Once I go back in, resets back to old balance. What a mess!
    Hey there! When you collect the bonus, do you immediately close out the game? If so, the game will need time to ping the server of your game progress. When you collect your bonus next time, please enter a different Machine, and then exit the Machine/close out the game, in order to ping our servers of your current game state. Please let us know if this works!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey there! When you collect the bonus, do you immediately close out the game? If so, the game will need time to ping the server of your game progress. When you collect your bonus next time, please enter a different Machine, and then exit the Machine/close out the game, in order to ping our servers of your current game state. Please let us know if this works!
    Usually I go out of that game to see if time is ticking away and several times I went back in and it made me take the bonus again. I have several slot games set to collect at same time. I wish this slot game gave a bigger coin bonus. People want to play your game but, they can't keep a balance..

New Resident
    My coin bonus is $200 every 4 hours, will this ever increase?