Thread: Did I mention I hate crabs...esp ones that make faces at ya

Rhino Keeper

Did I mention I hate crabs...esp ones that make faces at ya

I had said before that number 101 was my least fave level so far...well let's change that to level 106! Ugh lol

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    I had said before that number 101 was my least fave level so far...well let's change that to level 106! Ugh lol
    Hey there! To blast away the Stone Columns, you will need to form 4 Shells in a vertical column line to make a vertical blast, or make an L shape with the Shells to get a Cross Wave (blasts away a row + column). The Stone Columns at the top, the full ones need 2 times to blast it, and the half-broken ones need 1 time to blast it.

When the crabs arrive, be sure to combine the shells around it fast to get rid of them pesky critters!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey there! To blast away the Stone Columns, you will need to form 4 Shells in a vertical column line to make a vertical blast, or make an L shape with the Shells to get a Cross Wave (blasts away a row + column). The Stone Columns at the top, the full ones need 2 times to blast it, and the half-broken ones need 1 time to blast it.

When the crabs arrive, be sure to combine the shells around it fast to get rid of them pesky critters!
    Hey Regina! I only wish I could get that many 4 shells vertically! I have got down to 2 a couple times but usually lose with 4-5 columns still needed,lol. I need a few more moves :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Thanks for the replies Regina. I think it's time to let this game go the way of fruit splash mania for me :-(
    Wishing others more luck or patience getting past this level.

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Thanks for the replies Regina. I think it's time to let this game go the way of fruit splash mania for me :-(
    Wishing others more luck or patience getting past this level.
    Sorry to hear that! All the fishies will miss you!