Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crops Dropping Energy

Nightclub Owner
    Ah, ok, that makes sense. When we were doing the tulip fest I seemed to get a lot more energy when harvesting than I'm getting now is all, hence I've stopped harvesting and saved it for buildings and when none are left, used on my livestock or flowers. I'll deal with my crops once I've moved on to the next stage - monster mash and maybe I'll see a difference then.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    The point is the card says one third reduction in energy and that is not what is happening at all.

Executive Chef
    The way my crops work is that sometimes I'll harvest 20 crops and get 1 or 2 energy back then other times I'll get a return so that I've used virtually no energy at all. Swings and roundabouts!

Rhino Keeper
    I am sure it averages out over the long term. Human nature being what it is, we probably remember the bad drops more than the good ones. I know when I first got the shard I was way over 50% for a day or two before my 'luck' ran out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I am sure it averages out over the long term. Human nature being what it is, we probably remember the bad drops more than the good ones. I know when I first got the shard I was way over 50% for a day or two before my 'luck' ran out.
    I agree with this. Besides, when I was a lower level I had less energy to use and I didn't get any energy from harvesting crops. Getting that shard is a big help. It's a nice bonus. Sometimes I'll get lots of energy from harvest, and occasionally I won't get hardly any at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12