Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Psyena - Flash Tournament 1-30-15

I had some gems to spend from the valentines day games that popped up, so I ultimated through the last two levels, the Sapphire C. and the Psyena, because I just wanted to sleep. I spent about 40 gems on just speeding up though, because while I had no trouble getting to level 7 and 8--from there, it was just loss after loss. :-/

i got the psyena on my daugters account using around 30 gems. had no problems at all getting it. BUT.

on my own game i never got psyena despite spending all of my gems.(80) i got stuck on almost ever round multiple times but once i got to round 9 retriever i had a terrible run and never even made it to round 12 before the timer ran out. i live in australia so got a very late start as it was. the tournys r more stress than fun and i can understand why some are disheartened.

the diff run between our two accounts here is proof that some can breeze through with no worries while others are destined never to win!

Rhino Keeper
    If they want to encourage us to buy gems, they should simply give us cool items to buy with gems. I cannot stand how this company tries to manipulate us into buying gems with these gut wrenching tourneys.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223