Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Psyena - Flash Tournament 1-30-15

Fashion Designer
    Attachment 17964

Apologies table is a bit small maybe someone can post a larger one....but I hope the table helps players

Hey Guys & Gals,
    My results so far

R1. Armodillo - lost with glacial griffin (water) won with Hydro yak (water)
    R2. Pyro Pony - won with Frostfang (water)
    R3. Sea lion - won lightning leopard (electric)
    R4. Holly Collie - won Onyx Ox (fire)
    R5. Spruce Moose - won with Toy Poodle, 1st hit xmas attack neutral 2nd hit nature critical
    R6. Eagle Beagle - won with Piro pony (fire)
    R7 Rampage - lost with ocean owl (water) won with Glacial Griffin (water)
    R8. Blizzard - lost with toy poodle (nature), won with Ancient Sloth (nature)
    R9. Golden Retriever - lost with Ancient Sloth (nature), lost with Toy Poodle (n) lost with Eagle Beagle (n) lost with Ocean Owl......I'm stuck... Finally took Goldie out with Grassquatch
    R10. Confetti Yeti - won with Ampeater (electric)
    R11. Sapphire Cthulhu - lost with Zapra (electric), lost with Onyx Ox (dark), won with lvl 13 Fire Glider
    R12. Psyena - lost with Fire Glider (electric), lost with level 15 Lightning Leopard, lost with Falconch, lost with Ampeater, lost with toy poodle (xmas), won with Gold Lion.
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 01-31-15 at 11:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Lost round 1 with lvl 14 unicorn. Really?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I love the tournament boss--want that Psyena! But I'm a bit worried--I'm already having problems. That little R1 Armordillo has taken out my epic Unicorn & lvl 14 Griffin twice each! Ruh-roh!

Hope my luck turns around. Good luck to everyone else, as well!
    Do you have a higher level (10 or above) water/earth super rare like Cold Turkey? You could try that, using the water attack.

I don't know why, but for me on both my accounts, my Unicorn RARELY gets me a win...even when a Gem animal is considered your best bet. I always end up winning with something else. Just my experience...

Round 1. Won with RAMPAGE (E)
    Round 2. Won with GLACIAL GRIFFIN. (w)
    Round 3. Won with L LEOPARD
    round 4. won with PYROPony
    round 5. won with RAMPAGE. (f) (Pyro on 2nd acc)
    round 6. won with PYRO PONY
    round 7. won with GLACIAL G. (Won with ocean owl on 2nd account)
    round 8. won by ANCIENT SLOTH. (Won with vino tour on 2nd account)
    Round 9. Won with Santa paws (Xmas move)
    Round 10 won with lightning leopard
    Round 11. Won with Aurora Pegasus (D)
    round 12. won with lightning leopard.

yay FINALLY my first EVER tournament win and i have been playing since day one....30 or so gems spent speeding but worth it!
    Last edited by sweetcupcake555555; 01-31-15 at 04:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Do you have a higher level (10 or above) water/earth super rare like Cold Turkey? You could try that, using the water attack.

I don't know why, but for me on both my accounts, my Unicorn RARELY gets me a win...even when a Gem animal is considered your best bet. I always end up winning with something else. Just my experience...
    Yes, they do - the glacial griffin they also tried using. I don't normally recommend switching animals unless you're not using an optimal animal for some reason in the first place. That said, using a higher-leveled super-rare instead of an ultra does seem to work for me as often as it doesn't.

For what it's worth, I won with my lvl 14 glacial griffin, so it seems like Phaedrakiki just ran into some incredibly poor luck on that first round. ;-;

Rhino Keeper
    God **** it, everyone knew they would bring him out in the flash tournament and my lvl 14 steamtrunk got defeated by a lvl1 armordillo???? So stupid
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Hi, I'm happy there's a tournament. Good luck to all

RD.1 Sapphire Cthulhu Epic lost, after healing Sapphire Cthulhu Epic Water critical, Water win against Armordillo LV 1
    RD.2 Cold Turkey LV 10 Water critical, Water win against Pyro Pony LV 1
    RD.3 Pyro Pony Epic lost, Gold Lion LV 10 lost, Gold Lion after healing LV 10 Electrical critical win against Sea Lion LV 4
    RD.4 Ruby Razorback Epic Fire, Fire critical win against Holly Collie LV ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Yes, they do - the glacial griffin they also tried using. I don't normally recommend switching animals unless you're not using an optimal animal for some reason in the first place. That said, using a higher-leveled super-rare instead of an ultra does seem to work for me as often as it doesn't.

For what it's worth, I won with my lvl 14 glacial griffin, so it seems like Phaedrakiki just ran into some incredibly poor luck on that first round. ;-;
    Yes, that is horrible luck! Sorry, I didn't even notice they said they used the Griffin too! Hopefully Phaedrakiki will get a win soon! I'm crossing my fingers!

Executive Chef
    Yay hatching now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	17968

R1. Armodillo 1< Unicorn 14
    R2. Pyro Pony 2< Glacial Griffen 10 EW
    R3. Sea Lion 4< Thunder Mammoth 14 (Lost Fire Glider 13)
    R4. Hollie Collie 7< (Lost Unicorn 14)

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast