Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can receive 20 per day. Note: The 20 includes the masks, and maps. So if you have recently sent out map requests, you may not get all your masks today.

yes
    Thx, that probably explains why my news feed only show a handful of neighbours have responded to my mask/map requests. Do you know if the news feed is an accurate indicator of which neighbour responds. Wondering if this is a good way to decide which inactive neighbours to delete.

Farm Supplier
    Need to refresh my neighbors.
    ID is bullwine

New Resident
    Is there a time limit for asking for Venetian masks? I keep hearing ther is but have not seen anything on this myself.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the invites guys, now I realize my mistake, I should have written down all the new people so I won't accidentally delete them.
    Now I don't even remember who added me, LOL!

I haven't ask for any mask today, only to my neighborhood yesterday previous to been added by forum members, only have 14 masks.

I feel it's hopeless for me to get this dragon!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that there is limited time (3 days from now) for the quest for Crafting Venetian. Does it mean that we only send request and craft until Tuesday? I just crafted Lighthouse and realised that I cannot send request until finish crafting

Thinking about spend gold to speed up, yesterday I sent requests to > 200 friends but only received 16 masks

Farm Supplier
    I don't have a expire date showing for the Venetian in the game. , when I search on the DS wiki it simply indicates that it's limited with expiry date unknown. I have 19masks. It will take me 3 more days to collect enough masks, since we are limited to collecting only 20 per day.

Rhino Keeper
    It's on your Island Goals. I don't know how to take a picture

Executive Chef
    Out of all my neighbours..and those added i still have 22masks. Shocking! After all that neighbour requests i have had! Im not impressed atall 😪

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    I just noticed that there is limited time (3 days from now) for the quest for Crafting Venetian. Does it mean that we only send request and craft until Tuesday? I just crafted Lighthouse and realised that I cannot send request until finish crafting

Thinking about spend gold to speed up, yesterday I sent requests to > 200 friends but only received 16 masks
    Shocking!! Im not impressed atall! Out of all my neighbours n i have tonnes more than 60!! I have only 22 masks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Out of all my neighbours..and those added i still have 22masks. Shocking! After all that neighbour requests i have had! Im not impressed atall ��
    Same boat here, I have 22 masks right now, I wonder if we're been on a restricted amount of masks per day.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast