Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Rhino Keeper
    Keep on getting those mystic maps coming through instead of masks. Why not separate them to 20 each? It's extremely unfair TL. Love this game but please be fair...likely to not get this dragon :-( Wearing my sad venetian mask!

Rhino Keeper
    *20 each daily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    Keep on getting those mystic maps coming through instead of masks. Why not separate them to 20 each? It's extremely unfair TL. Love this game but please be fair...likely to not get this dragon :-( Wearing my sad venetian mask!
    hoping my accs got the time still day 1 i couldnt send any requests as allready asked for maps :/

Executive Chef
    Hi Kooky, can you answer a question? My original game that already crafted the Venitian and had about 40 masks had a much better and more expensive offer of lots more masks and a Tiger's Eye dragon and a habitat but my newer much lower level game only offered 2 masks and food. Is it a level requirement? The newer island doesn't have the gemstone dragon yet, is that the reason? I'd like to know ASAP so I can try to do what I need to to get the better deal. Thanks

Banned
    yh i got offered that 2 masks deal as well on my level 25 acc my other accs over 50 they got the big deal , think it will be as if u goto craft think tigers eye is locked till level 30 summit if i remembers right

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Check your spell shop then ask your neighbor like when you ask for the mapa!!!
    yeah i did
    I just meant I already had all the parts and didnt get a popup
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    I just hit level 49 on the new game

Nightclub Owner
    I'm half way there with 30
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    yh i got offered that 2 masks deal as well on my level 25 acc my other accs over 50 they got the big deal , think it will be as if u goto craft think tigers eye is locked till level 30 summit if i remembers right
    So you think if I can reach 50 I'll get it? I hope so ��. I guess Kooky won't be on until Monday

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can receive 20 per day. Note: The 20 includes the masks, and maps. So if you have recently sent out map requests, you may not get all your masks today.

yes
    That will explain why I sent out 289 request & got a few back.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast