Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Executive Chef
    It's good I already have this dragon or I would be mad. After sending requests for the past days in one acct I only have 30 masks and on other acct 40.

Something must be wrong with my requests. I hope it gets sorted out if they end up offering this with other dragons. Because next time I may need the dragon since I may not have it already

Congrats to those who got it and didn't have it before
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Dangit! Sent out requests to everyone on my list, only ended up with 45 or so masks

:/

I have been on a major breeding fail streak, so it really makes me feel sour.

Rhino Keeper
    i missed mine by seconds.. all because of a glitch. i even used my gold for those last seconds. dang... i had it..

Question, new to crafting here thanks to the recent update!...I was able to complete this one BUT I didn't get the goal. After I used the masks to craft, the goal said I didn't have any. Did I need to collect an additional 60? Seems odd to me but can't think of another reason I didn't get it. I did use gold to speed up hatching if that makes a difference.

Executive Chef
    I have it crafting from around 2pm. Phew!

Executive Chef
    Got my last two masks this morning, started crafting about an hour or so ago. Very happy to have this dragon. Thanks to all you players who added me and helped with my requests, very much appreciated. Hope you were all successful too.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Venetian Dragon craft has been extended until 2pm Pacific. If you haven't complete it yet, please be sure to start your craft soon!

Nevermind, problem fixed when they extended the time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Venetian Dragon craft has been extended until 2pm Pacific. If you haven't complete it yet, please be sure to start your craft soon!
    Yahoo! I was so disappointed when I missed it by 1 mask! And I agree that for the first few days I wasn't receiving may e a couple masks. Last day I got lots but then it ended and I pouted.

But then it came back and I cheered and am now crafting!

Happy dance!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I crafted this dragon yesterday and there are 14 hours left to finish. Am I safe or I need to speed up?