Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Executive Chef
    I love forum neighbors...I know some of you are on my list already but if you aren't you can add me. My island is Tuffyland and I fill requests multiple times a day. Don't visit as much as I used to but it's the requests that count, isn't it? Let's get those masks!

Please leave a quick message that you are a forum neighbor, it does help to keep things straight!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Host(ess)
    Feel free to add me @ azngel..don't visit since my game always crashes but reply to all requests..in need of new neighbors since most of my old neighbors do not play anymore..

Farm Supplier
    Thanks to all those who answered my request for friends. My list was pretty dated. I've sent out lots of masks too.
    ID: bullwine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxreg View Post
    Anyone know how much time left? I made a mistake by crafting one of the other dragons, now I can't sent out requests @@! Still need 50 masks ...
    The Island Goal book has a goal called Return of the Venetian and there is a timer. Mine shows 3 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The Island Goal book has a goal called Return of the Venetian and there is a timer. Mine shows 3 days left.
    Thanks! I just checked there's only 2 days left. I don't really care about the goal, but I guess with my 12 mask, even if I started trading now I prob won't be able to make it on time =\ *sigh oh well

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting and its 36 hrs. Depending on the hatch time it might not make the time left on the goal.

Thanks to those who sent masks. I bought the value pack to get the rest since I didn't have tigers eye yet and black crafting gems are nearly impossible to get.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    So, in the goal list, there's the option to skip Have 60 Venetian Mask for a certain number of gold. Does anyone know what happen if we press that button? Do we get the 60 mask to start crafting?

Btw, I added a bunch of you today. My island name is Sweet Park.
    I already had the dragon and was very close to another one, so I skipped the task for a few gold. You won't get the dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Yeah I know, what bugs me is that I answer all requests from my neighbors around 35-40 for the 2 days.

I only have 22 masks which is like 10 neighbors responding only per day.

That's why I'm having doubts about how much we can really receive through the 'ask' goal window.
    Same here. I responded to a lot of map/mask requests, however very few of my requests were answered.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to all the forum players who added me. I only had one mask starting out. I've been sending out 20 requests daily and I've received all twenty masks back each day, so thanks. I now have 42 masks and my timer still says two days so I should be able to collect all sixty. I've been logging in constantly to accept requests also, hope everyone is on track.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thanks to all the forum players who added me. I only had one mask starting out. I've been sending out 20 requests daily and I've received all twenty masks back each day, so thanks. I now have 42 masks and my timer still says two days so I should be able to collect all sixty. I've been logging in constantly to accept requests also, hope everyone is on track.
    Thanks for adding me as your neighbour and for the mask. I sent out 30 new request today, I only got back 18. Doesn't look like I will make it in time. Hopefully my neighbours will respond later.
    Last edited by Megalloo; 02-01-15 at 05:41 PM.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast