Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deep mine woe

Fashion Designer

deep mine woe

Hi! I just got a quest for the Blythewood sapling that needs a level 5 deep mine... I only have level 1!!!!! I could skip for 25 gems... it would take me forever to make 14 each ornate blocks and beams and lots of other material and I'm low on silver and everything!!!
    WHAT OTHER missions need a deep mine? Should I skip or wait forever to upgrade??? It seems like a huge waste of material to me.

Banned
    Bite the bullet and upgrade it. Trust me its worth the effort on many levels. Shorter collection time and the sapling is very important to get as soon as possible.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's the only one that needs a L5 deep mine. And you have to do the Sapling goal to progress. You should aim to level both mines up anyway as collection time is greatly reduced from a level 1 to 5. It's hard work though.

The Building Guide will tell you what you need to level it up (in The Hub). Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Definitely worth it, i slowly built up my stocks especially of magic cement as soon as I could make it because I read lots would be needed for a further quest I've just got to the third stage of blythewood. I actually upgraded both as I always collected from both at the same time each day. I'm a bit OCD like that couldn't have one at 8 hours and another at 7. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    hmm... I'll think about it. It'll probably take me a month to upgrade one cause I just used up all my silver on bars and the 4th shard!!! and my gold coins are low.

Executive Chef
    I have 1 lvl 5 Deep Mine, and have no goals left, apart from the Sister, sister-goal. I'm always full on possibly everything the mines give me, so I don't feel like it's usefull to get my other mine to lvl 5.

I skipped that one with gems and upgraded my mines later when I was able to stock pile some supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPenelope3 View Post
    I skipped that one with gems and upgraded my mines later when I was able to stock pile some supplies.
    I did the same.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Fashion Designer
    yup that's what I decided to do

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded to level 3 on my own, then got impatient and spent the gems to skip too. Of course you will reach the point later on in the game where you'll have stuff stockpiled and can upgrade it fairly easily. As others said, I haven't needed a level 5 deep mine for anything besides that one goal!
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast