Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do people use two cashiers at the same time?

Thank you for posting the options you have. No I don't have any of those things in my store. I wonder if that is specific to Android? I'm on the latest Apple software, via an iPad. i definitely have the latest Restaurant Story 2 download, in addition to the Valentine's edition. I scrolled ahead in the store to see if those items are locked for future levels, and they don't show up at all. That's just weird that they would offer some things for some users and not for others.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CindysTNFarm View Post
    Thank you for posting the options you have. No I don't have any of those things in my store. I wonder if that is specific to Android? I'm on the latest Apple software, via an iPad. i definitely have the latest Restaurant Story 2 download, in addition to the Valentine's edition. I scrolled ahead in the store to see if those items are locked for future levels, and they don't show up at all. That's just weird that they would offer some things for some users and not for others.
    Restaurant Story 2 is a completely different game than Restaurant Story. Make sure you have the right App downloaded. Those pictures are from Restaurant Story, not Restaurant Story 2.

I don't have the door option either and I have the latest update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sassycowgirl48 View Post
    I don't have the door option either and I have the latest update
    If ur playing Restaurant Story2 it's only possible to have 1 door.

If ur playing the REGULAR Restaurant Story then ur able to have as many doors as ur willing to pay 10 gems apiece for. Ur given only 1 door to start w so then every other door u want u have to pay 10 gems for.
    EXAMPLE: 1 extra door will cost u 10 gems
    2 extra doors will cost u 20 gems
    3 extra doors will cost u 30 gems etc.

It's highly recommended that w ea extra door u have ur restaurant has that many separate sections and Hostess stands. Y? Bcuz if u don't ur bots get confused and they might come in 1 door and go to the stand the farthest away. Most ppl will purchase extra doors and stands to earn more coins and if ur bots r having to walk extra distances to pay then ur not earning the extra coins.

I figured I'd include the extra info since most ppl wanting to buy extra doors r wanting to earn more coins.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 07-11-15 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CindysTNFarm View Post
    I have an iPad and have several doors available in Restsurant Story (*not Restaurant Story 2). Some were from events.

I don?t see any doors for sale either in the wall decoration

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by testarosa2322 View Post
    I don?t see any doors for sale either in the wall decoration
    On my game, the plain/original Door for 10 gems is pretty close to the start of the list; its after the Rainy Window and before the Crane Scroll.

There are several that have been removed from the market but scrolling through, I see that there are still several more for sale that are all unlocked at level 12 or under. The Classic Door for 15 gems, New Orleans Door for 8 gems, Kids Door for $50k or the Red Booth Door for 14 gems (requires Level 74 to unlock).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12