Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Frans Recipe Goal 1-29-2015

Rhino Keeper
    Love this added task.
    Hope there's some kind of reward each time a recipe is mastered.
    Really appreciate the graphic for a recipe that is mastered - it's very clear - unlike resteraunt story & bakery story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by desiree285 View Post
    Carrot cake after the spaghetti
    Great thanks, I'm already 56/60 on carrot cake so that should be considerably less annoying than constantly waiting for steak and being unable to cook my usual osso bucco.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what the fourth item is? If someone already mentioned it I missed it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Anyone know what the fourth item is? If someone already mentioned it I missed it.
    I don't think anyone's made it that far yet, though Kooky does need to update the first post with the next two steps. I just hope it is something that I've come close to mastering as the Steak & Eggs then the Spaghetti & Meatballs has just about drove me around the bend. I'm not sure how sane I'll be by the time I actually get to the Carrot Cake.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    The fourth item is Quiche!

I had almost mastered steak and eggs when this series of goals came up, and managed to complete carrot cake before mastering spaghetti. That said, I am 0/60 for Quiche and with a five hour (?) refill time on peppers, making four recipes per day (maybe five if I get lucky with the side market) this one should take awhile. And so it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Thank you! It seems I'm always short on one ingredient!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post

I had almost mastered steak and eggs when this series of goals came up, and managed to complete carrot cake before mastering spaghetti. That said, I am 0/60 for Quiche and with a five hour (?) refill time on peppers, making four recipes per day (maybe five if I get lucky with the side market) this one should take awhile. And so it is.
    Hopefully this "bitterballen" is a high paying dish! Please post details once unlocked... I still have a way to go as well 3/60 on the quiche 😒
    Last edited by jamie12386p; 02-01-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Mispelling

Rhino Keeper
    Oh the irony is ****ing me. I deleted my quiche to make counter space for the new goal recipes, having made loads of them early on in the game but that predates the yellow stars. Now i will have to delete something else to make room for quiche again.

Wish they would get things ironed out before they launch a product.

Because of this new goal, my streetmarket finally comes in very handy. Before this update i didn't checked it a lot, but now i'm happy with it again and even bought my 5th slot. Well done TL :-D

New Resident
    Forgive my ignorance but what is a slot and what does it do for you? Also, how do you get more planks??? It seems to take forever. I have so many nails and i'm waiting and waiting for those planks!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast