Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Nightclub Owner

Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

There is a new App for RS 2 in the iTunes Store - version 1.7. I've been maintaining my game for my son, who plays at night and I assist during the day while he's at school (sometimes), and I saw this and figured I'd post for those that may not be checking their game very often due to the recent changes.

What's New: April 7, 2015

Spring is in the air with our NEW Tropical Cruise Catering Event and Spring Themed Decor! Tropical Cruise Catering Event is starting soon!

-Deliver food and ingredient orders everyday to stock the cruise ship before it departs
    -Complete each day's goal to earn a prize
    -Unlock Luana the Hula Dancer as a special customer if you can complete all orders before the event ends
    -Level 15+

Decorate with our NEW Beach and Spring Collections releasing weekly!

Must be Level 15 + to participate! Please click the pictures to see in larger form.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    4/13/2015 - Hello everyone! The team has listened to your feedback and we've made the following changes for the event!

• Cook time for the Mysterious Eggs have gone from 3 Hours to 1.5 Hours.
    • 3 of each Flower needed for cooking has been reduced to 2.
    • For each 10 Eggs needed, it has been reduced to 5.

Thanks for all of your guy's feedback and we hope you enjoy the new changes!

New Appliance: Mystery Egg Boiler - 2x2 - takes 2 hours to build & costs $2,000 - 1 Recipe listed so far: Mysterious Eggs.

First Level Mastery = 0/5
    Second Level Mastery = 0/8
    Third Level Mastery = 0/12

New Garden Items: Can be located under Seasonal Tab in Pantry for current count harvested.
    Yellow Daisy = 30 minutes - People have received 2 upon harvesting
    Pink Tulip = 30 minutes - People have received 2 upon harvesting
    Purple Crocus = 30 minutes - People have received 2 upon harvesting

Final Goal Recipe: Deviled Eggs - Commercial Range

Cook Time = 1 hr
    Earns = 600 coins
    Servings = 200
    Profit = 571 coins

Goals:
    The Mysterious Appliance - Step 1 - Have the Mystery Egg Boiler - Reward +5 Quick Serves

Bunny Rabbit Gardeners - Step 2 - Reward +5 Quick Serves
    -Harvest 5 Purple Crocuses
    -Harvest 5 Yellow Daisies
    -Harvest 5 Pink Tulips

Egg-Sperimental Cooking. - Step 3 - Reward +5 Quick Serves
    -Learn to cook Mysterious Eggs

Happy Eggs. Happy Frans. - Step 4 - Reward +5 Quick Serves
    -Serve 1 Mysterious Eggs
    -Collect 3 Friendly Eggs - As you retrieve the dish from the appliance, you get an egg

The Egg Collection - Step 5 - Reward is Deviled Eggs Recipe - As you retrieve dish from appliance, you'll get one of the eggs - this is random and using any type of Spice will not affect which egg you receive.
    -Collect 10 Pretty Eggs
    -Collect 10 Happy Eggs
    -Collect 10 Stinky Eggs

TIPS - Use at your own discretion!!!

Tip 1 - Once you have enough flowers you can LEARN Mysterious Eggs before you get the Goal to do so. HOWEVER, do not remove it from the appliance until AFTER you receive the goal in order to get credit!!!!

Tip 2 - You're receiving 5 Quick Serves as you complete each goal. Save these to use to speed up the cooking of the recipe so you can make it quickly to that last goal - Step 5. You may also want to make sure you have the necessary Flowers in your supplies to re-cook the meal before using your Quick Serve. It will take quite a bit to time to get all those Eggs, and considering the watering pot decides what gets planted, you'll want to get started on this part of the goal as quickly as possible!!!!
    Last edited by queentina3; 04-13-15 at 07:17 PM. Reason: added in Deviled Egg Recipe
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I actually haven't been on my games lately,or checked app store(gave up),going now,thanks!

Executive Chef
    I have downloaded this...but when does event go live?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    I have downloaded this...but when does event go live?
    Since TL hasn't designated an actual update date for this game yet, we don't know. The information I posted in the first post came directly from the description given in iTunes, and it just said "starting soon" with no actual day/date listed. You'll just have to keep checking the game to see if the new goals have been pushed through.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Omg I hope we don't need parts to unlock this cruise ship thing!! been waiting forever for something new to open up and have been hoarding my parts, but just this morning I spent most of them on an expansion. Just my luck!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Since TL hasn't designated an actual update date for this game yet, we don't know. The information I posted in the first post came directly from the description given in iTunes, and it just said "starting soon" with no actual day/date listed. You'll just have to keep checking the game to see if the new goals have been pushed through.
    Okay thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I saw this last night. I hope this isn't some hopeless event where we have to wait for some geek to appear and play until the last moment for the goal prize. This sounds fun. I'll see if my extra appliances do me any good.

I think this may be like the train orders on farm perhaps. Give 20 cucumbers....12 pieces of butter..500 lobsters! Ok I'm exaggerating but you get my drift. I wonder what the dancer will give if we unlock her in the end. We shall see.

This may come out Thursday or friday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Omg I hope we don't need parts to unlock this cruise ship thing!! been waiting forever for something new to open up and have been hoarding my parts, but just this morning I spent most of them on an expansion. Just my luck!!
    It'll be even worse if it asks for us to give it tools and maps. I can imagine the torment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I saw this last night. I hope this isn't some hopeless event where we have to wait for some geek to appear and play until the last moment for the goal prize. This sounds fun. I'll see if my extra appliances do me any good.

I think this may be like the train orders on farm perhaps. Give 20 cucumbers....12 pieces of butter..500 lobsters! Ok I'm exaggerating but you get my drift. I wonder what the dancer will give if we unlock her in the end. We shall see.

This may come out Thursday or friday.
    I hope its sooner than that...im excited :P

Nightclub Owner
    Well maybe I'll get lucky and one of the first requests will be to give it basil - I have 24 of them with 3 more growing, 0 garlic (though there are 3 growing), 0 vanilla, and only 1 ginger. Nice balancing act there, TL.

My son keeps asking me why we have so much basil and I tell him the truth - that is all Lilly drops us, that is what keeps growing from the watering pot in the garden, and the few recipes we can use it in, we don't have the other ingredients to make it (garlic/ginger for spices) or we use our limited potatoes for dishes other than Pesto lately. *shrugs*

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast