Thread: Dividers don't line up at corners

Dividers don't line up at corners- new Kid Kitchen not rotatable

I was setting out some dividers this morning and noticed they don't meet squarely at the corners. Put a few in a straight line but when I tried to make a corner, they just don't meet.
    Tried several dividers and none match up in the corners. Why are they placed in the middle of the square and not on the front edge?
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-29-15 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I was setting out some dividers this morning and noticed they don't meet squarely at the corners. Put a few in a straight line but when I tried to make a corner, they just don't meet.
    Tried several dividers and none match up in the corners. Why are they placed in the middle of the square and not on the front edge?
    This is by design, dividers don't match up at the corners when you try to connect it vertically and horizontally.

Ok...I guess I have to live with that, but the new kiddie kitchen is not rotatable at all I just noticed.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-29-15 at 01:10 PM.

Ok...I guess I have to live with that, but the new kiddie kitchen is not rotatable at all I just noticed.
    Are you referring to the Kid's Kitchen Set appliance? I was able to rotate this item and start cooking. Can you let me know if this is still happening to you?

You will need space to rotate large items by moving it somewhere else, and then rotating it, then moving it back. It will not rotate if it does not have enough space vertically or horizontally to rotate.

Just checked it and I can rotate it now. Guess I didn't have enough space first time I tried.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-29-15 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome

Just checked it and I can rotate it now. Guess I didn't have enough space first time I tried.
    Glad it's working!