Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    I know for sure I got an extra 20 cocoa beans. Did anyone Cheka their gems? I have more than I did yesterday but can't remember exactly. I'm thinking maybe I got some gems for finishing it too. Don't quote me though.
    If you download the game this morning jewel mania you would have gotten gems from that

Farm Supplier
    Got the "coco" fortune on second try. Received NOTHING in return. Harvested 15 plants, got EXACTLY 15 beans (still not maxed on them) had just downloaded JM so knew how many jewels I had, NO change. Screen after completing fortune showed NO rewards. what gives TL?

Executive Chef
    "Coco Fortune".... I collected from 15 cocoa plants and rec'd 20 cocoa beans.
    So, the reward is an extra 5 cocoa?
    I also rec'd random return energy (didn't really keep track of how much) while harvesting but I have the 4th knowledge shard so I don't know if the energy returned was because of the shard or if that was part of the fortune since it said something about a "pick me up". (?)

Ps. Somehow I thought I was really gonna meet some new exotic lady character in my cocoa fields, named Coco! LOL
    Pps. Is this new fortune a hint that we're gonna need ALOT of cocoa next week for Valentine's??? lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 01-30-15 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Ps & Pps added

I started with 62 cocoa, harvested 15 plants and ended with 81, so I got 4 extra beans (a few extras is normal when harvesting in my experience) plus the few energy I also always get from harvesting (love that 4th shard!). I got a pop up message that had a blank space after the word reward:
    So I'm thinking I didn't get anything special from this fortune. Since I'm stocking up on chocolate anyway, just in case...it's not a big deal I guess, but I was hoping for some chocolate bars or something!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I also haven't gotten anything after harvested the 15 cocoa. Started with 74 cocoa and finish with 99, and after that I don't have anything new in my inventory. The last item is the 99 cocoa.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I started with 62 cocoa, harvested 15 plants and ended with 81, so I got 4 extra beans (a few extras is normal when harvesting in my experience) plus the few energy I also always get from harvesting (love that 4th shard!). I got a pop up message that had a blank space after the word reward:
    So I'm thinking I didn't get anything special from this fortune. Since I'm stocking up on chocolate anyway, just in case...it's not a big deal I guess, but I was hoping for some chocolate bars or something!
    I am not sure either, because the pop-up did not give any clue, but I guess the reward was 20 or 25 energy (after collecting I had more energy and the pop-up also read something like "energy boost".).

Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    I am not sure either, because the pop-up did not give any clue, but I guess the reward was 20 or 25 energy (after collecting I had more energy and the pop-up also read something like "energy boost".).
    I think I got 4 energy....the norm when harvesting. :-( I also read something about hot chocolate, but I didn't get any of that either.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    no extra energy or cocoa beans here,,, this forture is for the books,, I kept track of what I was doing and got nothing that I could see
    Just checked my gems thinking may be 5 gems so people watch your gems.
    Last edited by katbtodd; 01-30-15 at 09:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    I didn't notice any large jump in energy. I didn't get 20! That would have been nice. Could someone from TL please let us know what the reward was supposed to be?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    no extra energy or cocoa beans here,,, this forture is for the books,, I kept track of what I was doing and got nothing that I could see
    Just checked my gems thinking may be 5 gems so people watch your gems.
    I totally agree, as I did the same !

Started with 74 cocoa collected 15 ended up with exactly 89 !
    Got 5 energy during harvesting which is nothing new as I always get energy back due to the 4th shard.
    Checked inventory for anything new nothing,
    got the pop telling about the reward and I still don't see what it is!
    I downloaded the Jewels Mania today and got 30 gems for so no my new gems aren't from this Fortune !
    Anyway I hope the next fortune is VISIBLE lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast