Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You won't see a pop up until you've collected a few times from the tent & a fortune is triggered.
    Thanks but the pop up I was talking about was when u first log in. When TL released new fortunes in the past there has been a pop up when u log in telling u about the new fortunes then if u press ok it directed u to buy a fortune teller tent. Maybe they didn't do that this time or maybe it'll happen tomorrow. Enjoy the fortunes everyone. Thanks TL

Never got the fortune teller tent? Is is worth getting?
    Questhaven

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Thanks but the pop up I was talking about was when u first log in. When TL released new fortunes in the past there has been a pop up when u log in telling u about the new fortunes then if u press ok it directed u to buy a fortune teller tent. Maybe they didn't do that this time or maybe it'll happen tomorrow. Enjoy the fortunes everyone. Thanks TL
    That will probably show up tomorrow after reset.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Nothing for me then I refuse to chop the log.. I have finished sinister sister and have 15 extra inscriptions but until I have a large stockpile I won't get rid just incase they are needed later in the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Questhaven View Post
    Questhaven
    Me neither, hv no desire to get it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Questhaven View Post
    Questhaven
    Up to you really... Is it worth it? Well, you could read the first post (in the main thread) which tells you all of the drops and then decide if you want them or not.

Personally I like the tent, it's a good fun side goals to work on. I can't bring myself to chop that log all the way either and move on! Ooh, another club... The 'It's all about the chop' club!

What log is everyone talking about? I have the fortune tent but don't think I have gotten to that one yet. Does it help with the sister sister quest? If so, how?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	17941I finished but must have been maxed out so I don't know the reward. I'm guessing it was cocoa.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, nothing can temp me to finish chopping logs...I'm already full up on superglues so have no need for that fortune.
    I'll wait and see what these bring others
    But the only thing that could even temp me would be like ...visit a farmhouse for 5 expansion permits......lol!

Btw the chopping of old logs that we speak of is the "glimmer rock fortune"
    You receive glimmer shards and fragments for each chop......really helping to get thru S.Sister!
    We only chop a log twice the sell it...never fully chopping the log completely.
    There are a few exploitable fortunes that work this way
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've created a new post which lists all of the fortunes (as I was thinking of doing from the feedback thread). This way, each thread can be kept about the current fortunes.

Link to the Post in the Hub.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast