Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Ditto here - I used my last energy to collect the 15th cocoa, and no reward showed in the flash screen that came up, and no energy was added. I also force closed, but still nothing.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

TL have confirmed that the reward for the Coco fortune is a chance of getting additional energy when harvesting cocoa.

I've added this to post 2.

Rhino Keeper
    From all the fortunes, this reward is the worst imho

Farm Supplier
    I didn't get any energy

Does the cocoa fortune have a chance of giving energy during the 15 collections for the fortune, or (being very optimistic) might it continue to work afterward (like a hidden 5th shard just for cocoa)? I have no idea if I have gotten extra energy during or after the fortune, but at least I can look for it now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check to see what the reward is suppose to be.
    I checked very carefully and confirm I got nothing after collecting my last 15th Cocoa. I got the pop up with Ivy telling me well done and now we can make hot drinks for an energy boost. The reward section below was blank and nothing showed in it, even after a pause to see if it would come. Shut down the game etc, etc but still nothing's appeared. bug time. How disappointIng.
    Didn't really notice this "extra" energy as having all shards , energy popping up isn't unusual and I don think there's anything extra in the amounts I remember seeing during harvesting.
    Last edited by BungoCook; 01-31-15 at 12:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The reward section is always blank, because the rewards are given doing the actions of any specific fortune. But I can see how this is confusing with "increased chance of energy back", since normally the energy return varies a lot and I've experienced getting energy back on 15 consecutive harvests before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

TL have confirmed that the reward for the Coco fortune is a chance of getting additional energy when harvesting cocoa.

I've added this to post 2.
    I think the key words are "a chance" of getting energy back? Lol. I guess that means u may get nothing back if u are not lucky. So good luck ! . On to the next let's hope we can figure this one out before we have to ask TL what it was. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to all the hints from log choppers, I still haven't moved past chopping trees... I am using the wood, fruit and mushrooms to create stocks piles of baked goods and logs before moving on. The new round of fortunes aren't tempting at this point, and if am done with sister sister after 3 months. So no need to rush to the logs either.

Considering that players with the 4th shard already have a 'chance' of getting extra energy when harvesting, the cocoa fortune is a bit of a disappointment. However, since I have been planting cocoa and making chocolate anyway, (in anticipation of Valentine's Day!) it's not a big deal. (In my case, at least, it isn't)
    I'd still be on the old log fortune myself, if not for that blasted accidental third chop. :-(
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-31-15 at 06:03 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast