Thread: Level 101

Rhino Keeper

Level 101

What does it take to beat this level? Nothing seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    What does it take to beat this level? Nothing seems to work.
    Hi VGailP! For this level, you will need to blast the Anchor, get rid of the Crabs, and use the Green Seaweed bubble under the Column to blast the Column twice, to complete the level.
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 01-29-15 at 11:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi VGailP! For this level, you will need to blast the Anchor, get rid of the Crabs, and use the Green Seaweed bubble under the Column to blast the Column twice, to complete the level.
    Thanks Regina...I think I blasted it quite a bit more than twice...with 4 in a row..and also the bubbles underneath column exploding. I see it chip away 2-3 times at top of statue but can't get rid of it. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    After posting I went back and tried again..somehow passed the level with one star...just glad it is behind me..don't care about more stars lol. My least fave level so far..
    Thanks Regina

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    After posting I went back and tried again..somehow passed the level with one star...just glad it is behind me..don't care about more stars lol. My least fave level so far..
    Thanks Regina
    Hehe, happy that you passed the level!