Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle area awards and mining parts - left overs

Battle area awards and mining parts - left overs

I have a variety of items that I won from tournaments and mining that I didn't get enough of to craft a dragon. So they are just sitting in storage. Will they come up again in future tournaments or mining where I will be able to use them?

Banned
    AFAIK that has never occurred.

What I'd like to see - maybe next Halloween or so, is a "Frankenstein" dragon that can be crafted using a bunch of miscellaneous leftover parts (say 500 or so of them).

TL could monetize that fairly easily (just buy the remaining parts for gems), for anyone who hadn't accumulated all the part detrius, and could offer some non-$$ way for other players to accumulate parts (though I dunno what that would be).

Though I figure we'll probably be stuck with the extra parts forever

Banned
    prey they all make a return theres a bunch of android users NOW wont have ANY of theese old ones

Executive Chef
    @chibi531 there is already a franken dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    It would be nice to use them, I got lots of useless parts from previous battles and mining....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I just don't like the clutter in the storage of parts that will never be used again.

Executive Chef
    Wish they would just delete them from our storage. I am sure they did this once before a couple of years ago.

Banned
    no point deleting them from storage they all need bringing back so android players and any new and old ios players can get there hands on them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    no point deleting them from storage they all need bringing back so android players and any new and old ios players can get there hands on them
    I agree iv tonnes of spares in my storage some i only needed a few more parts for! Bring back the old dragons and let us try for them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast