Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Food not stacking

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They are still looking into this issue.
    It has not been forgotten!
    Well, that's hard to believe. Its been almost 6 months since this problem was reported and its not fixed. It doesn't appear important enough to them to fix, as with other issues that linger on forever.

If they really cared and couldn't fix it, the least they could do would be to give us an extra counter or two to make up for the lost counter(s).

It seems like the issue occurs when the game syncs with the server after a while, and instead of recognizing the sold dishes they put back the dishes on the counter that were there at one point in time, unless the counter has been filled. Maybe if they checked all the counters (not hard, there's at most 20) before they restored them, and saw that there was a duplicate dish placed there, they could just add the plates to the existing plates rather than take up another counter. This is a workaround rather than a fix, but at least it'll give them more time to try (or not try) to solve the real issue.

Farm Supplier
    Agree, this only started happening to me yesterday and I raised a support ticket only to be told that this was a 'known issue' So I head here to find out what's being done about it and the answer is 'absolutely nothing whatsoever'

In 7 months they've done precisely nothing to help all us loyal players - many of whom support not only this game, but several others in the franchise.

Fair enough if it's proving difficult to do, I can understand that but what I cannot understand is why there's:

A. No apology forthcoming
    B. No workaround in place such as allowing extra counters per player
    C. No explanation about what the problem is and when we can expect it to be resolved.

In terms of customer service that's absolutely appalling and it's pretty rare to be treated with such contempt as a punter in this day and age.

Shame on you S8

Oh, and like some other players I have the additional problem of my food not selling overnight so I now have full counters every morning and nowhere to put all the stuff that's been cooking all night.

Compounded of course by the fact that one dish occupies 2 counters.

Wonderful.
    Last edited by altheamae64; 10-12-15 at 03:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Spot on, altheamae64. This is a constant issue that keeps happening to me too. I now have both omelette and pepperoni in 2 separate counters. And additionally, food is selling rather slowly so I have ready meals just sitting on my stoves as my counters are full. This bug needs to be fixed already.

Banned

Strawberry smoothie taking up 2 counters

I have strawberry smoothies taking up 2 counters when they should only accumulate on one counter.

The Honorable Panda
    I am not seeing this on my game. Try restarting your game. If this is still happening, please post a screenshot of your counters.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0579.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	716.1 KB 
ID:	27779Restarting didn't help. Conveniently food isn't coming off my counters either at the rate it should.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for your pic and feedback. This issue has been reported. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging this thread with the current bug thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

one dish on two counters

I've noticed today that I have one dish (coq au vin) taking up two counter spots in my restaurant. Why is this and can I do anything about it? All my counters are full (as I've been stocking up for the cruise) so I'd really like to have that space back (but without losing the food - I currently have 1801 servings on one counter and 2333 on another, I'd like to combine those together, which usually happens automatically).

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about this. It's a known issue. Can you try restarting your game and see if that helps? If it doesnt and if you need to stack your food, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this. Thanks.

Merging with current thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567