Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Food not stacking

Grand Emperor
    It happened again yesterday with strawberry shortcake. Noticed someone else reported this too yesterday. Happening since the last update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	18821

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the update guys! We'll take a look at this.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! If this happens again, could you respond back to the forum so that we can take a look further?

New Resident
    hi just happened to me with BLT sandwiches. No biggie just thought you would want to know

Fashion Designer
    Just got pizzas stacking on different counters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	19 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	19013  
    Last edited by catfoodie; 03-11-15 at 07:31 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Happened again with stew. Might be happening after the slicing tomato. I noticed it twice but not sure if related.

Views:	33 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	19021

Happened to me several times today and over the past few days and after different dishes, but for some reason it looks like it happens every single time I have the Tuna Roll on one of my counters. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not.....

Grand Emperor
    Happened again with French dip sandwich. When I served it, it went into the space of my extra stew (see post 16) that ran out, and there was nothing to yhe right of it as apparently my French dip sandwich (see post 16) ran out. Then I left the game, and when I came back the game started from the splash screen. I didn't look at my counters immediately, but when I did there was an extra French dip with 49 servings where French dip was earlier. I guess some dishes reset to an earlier time.

Views:	27 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	19028
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-11-15 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added image

Executive Chef
    This happened this morning w the green Irish pasta. I couldn't afford to buy another counter since it would've cost 28,000 coins nor did I have room to place it. I was in the middle of waiting for an expansion waiting to finish expanding 12x11. I hope this glitch gets taken care of soon please. My pasta went where my grilled cheese sandwiches were gonna go since I was working towards the 3rd mastery star. I ended tying up 3 stoves for quite awhile and then I had my pantry full since I hadn't place for my cheese and bread to go. It was very frustrating.
    I left RS 2 and went to BS and RS to work on tipping and cooking those recipes for those current challenges. When I returned to RS 2 much later everything was back to normal. I'm just glad that the foods in RS 2 don't spoil and give us those ugly black flies that we get in the original RS and BS games.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-11-15 at 07:35 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Happened again with French dip sandwich. When I served it, it went into the space of my extra stew (see post 16) that ran out, and there was nothing to yhe right of it as apparently my French dip sandwich (see post 16) ran out. Then I left the game, and when I came back the game started from the splash screen. I didn't look at my counters immediately, but when I did there was an extra French dip with 49 servings where French dip was earlier. I guess some dishes reset to an earlier time.

Views:	27 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	19028
    Awhile after I posted this, I went into my game again. The French dip counters initially had over 400 on the left counter and 49 on the right counter. They both had 1 serving. Didn't get a screenshot. They were both served.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast