Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Valentine's Sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Congrats Filochick! I love that Wedding display. You had really good luck on those boxes.
    Thanks. I feel like I thought it was about time I had SOME luck with the boxes! I've received 1st place prizes a total of 4 times now. 3 in Bakery Story, and 1 in Fashion Story. 3 out of the 4 1st place prizes were today and yesterday. I usually have better luck with 2nd place items. I bought the Date Night (1st place in the Love Box) display during the Christmas Sale last December so now I feel like my collection is "complete" from all the current Valentine boxes. The only thing I really want from the Love Box that I don't already have is the Heart Cake but I can live without it. I already have the Rose Cupcakes from my first 1st try so haven't bothered with the Love Box since.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Farm Supplier
    I got the 2nd place item after my 4th try from the Valentine's chest box. I was aiming for the the first place ofcourse but the fountain of love is cutee

I'm on Fashion/Bakery story. I do help with requests ,but I DO NOT TIP OR GIFT DAILY.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eve11432 View Post
    I got the 2nd place item after my 4th try from the Valentine's chest box. I was aiming for the the first place ofcourse but the fountain of love is cutee

This is my most favorite item from there, thanks for sharing a picture. I thought it was 1st place, it's so much more beautiful than the date night.

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I got [ATTACH=CONFIG]17930[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2015-01-28-08-43-56.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	17930  

Rhino Keeper
    Love this sale....love love love the recent updates and goals...thank YOU, TL. Keep 'em coming....

Executive Chef
    OMG!!!! I was feeling lucky just then and had another go at the Valentine's Chest. After getting a few more duplicates, I got ANOTHER 1st place Wedding Ceremony AND finally got the Love Fountain on my last go!!!!! I have everything in that box now. Soo happy right now!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    How are you using the hearts jar? I like the idea but it seems small and easy to miss what it is - I wish we could place items like this onto something such as a counter or table Also each time I try out the balloons they just seem to get washed out not sure I want to spend almost $100,000 on them - can anyone convince me otherwise???

Executive Chef
    Honestly I haven't thought about how I'm going to lay everything out. I kinda just place items as I go along. I would probably just place the jar next to some counters or food display like the Rose Cupcakes or the Valentine Display if you have those items. With the balloon I was hoping to place them randomly everywhere. Not sure yet! I'm not low on coins so kinda bought all the coins items without really thinking too much about the price. I would suggest you place them against a wall with a dark colour wallpaper for the contrast so they stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    How are you using the hearts jar? I like the idea but it seems small and easy to miss what it is - I wish we could place items like this onto something such as a counter or table Also each time I try out the balloons they just seem to get washed out not sure I want to spend almost $100,000 on them - can anyone convince me otherwise???

Executive Chef
    I want the valentines fireplace in one of those boxes

Rhino Keeper
    The Parisian chair will be leaving the store but not the Parisian table? Hmm!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast