Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Valentine's Day Event 1-30-15 IOS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris1234567890 View Post
    I agree with this and i understand the frustration of those who can't find what they are looking for indeed and (be happy its valentine every year).

But why i said this is that if i reading this post its 75% complaining and its all bad and not worth it to playing for but it actually is worth it to play for but don't expect to get things within 1 day, i play way more games and i have a game where i needed 10 month full time looting after looting to find the single piece of item yes its ridiculous hard but i did get what i wanted right and that gave me a satisfied feeling but come on guys don't give up and keep playing and dream that you get what you wishes for.

Don't be the jerk that gave up because he didn't spend'ed enough time to play or loot for the item.

Reewinder: What TL is doing is dirty underhanded rigging of the game to frustrate players, isn't that the game of all developers to gain money ????.

All they do is giving us a choice you a basic packed ( non paying players ) or a premium packed ( Paying players ), your choice but don't expect to get premium wen you play the basic version ( deal with it )

Do you see the irony of this? You keep coming to this thread to complain about people complaining.

This forum is a place for feedback on TL. They encourage that and that is what people are doing.

You are using the forum to complain about other players and that is not what the forum is for.

We are all away how happy you are that you have got the pets because you have expressed that. How about you give people the space to express how they are feeling.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Haha you don't hear me about complaining, i give my opinion or meaning about how i think about the game and what i think about other do complaining people.

I am all set and happy bro.

All i wanna do is helping people to give them the advise for not give up and keep trying.

I began to laugh about your post, its how you want to read it Haha.

Ps, ciarjen if you read it as a complain message my apoligize but it isn't
    Last edited by Floris1234567890; 02-08-15 at 04:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris1234567890 View Post
    Haha you don't hear me about complaining, i give my opinion or meaning about how i think about the game and what i think about other do complaining people.

I am all set and happy bro.

All i wanna do is helping people to give them the advise for not give up and keep trying.

I began to laugh about your post, its how you want to read it Haha.

Ps, ciarjen if you read it as a complain message my apoligize but it isn't

Then perhaps we can get the thread off of personal comments about members and back on topic.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I can Agree with that so stop complaining and get the bait ready to fish.

Happy valentine's day everyone, you to Ciarjen.

2 valentine bait = 1 bass and 1 nail. Ugh!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didt get from 7 bait = 2 basfish, 3 catfish, 1 ansjovis, 1 heart shaped wraith. ( drop change is about 1 to 5 or 6 ).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    2 valentine bait = 1 bass and 1 nail. Ugh!!!
    That's why I decided to buy the booth...no more headaches...I did it at another event, also and I had all the goodies
    Last edited by margit1111; 02-08-15 at 06:27 AM.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since my question is related to the Valentines Day event I was wondering if the devs could possibly create a heart shaped stone pathway tile to go along with the Valentines Day theme? Last years rose petal walkway tiles were nice but I would love something for year round display for the "love"theme.
    Thank you! <3

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since my question is related to the Valentines Day event I was wondering if the devs could possibly create a heart shaped stone pathway tile to go along with the Valentines Day theme? Last years rose petal walkway tiles were nice but I would love something for year round display for the "love"theme.
    Thank you! <3
    Just put for sale in the store the heart paths from Dragon Story!

Rhino Keeper
    6 valentine bait. No wreaths