Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Valentine's Day Event 1-30-15 IOS

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first time I bought a booth to complete a challenge and I am sure glad I did with what is going on with the wreaths. One reason I bought it though as I thought it was really cute! I think playing this game you have to look at your options & decide which way to go. If you want the sure things fulfill Morgan's goals etc. if you want to take a chance do the collections where you are not sure what you are going to get but may end up with a pet. I must admit I think though this Valentine bait thing is pushing things especially with the random drops & difficulty making the bait. I have noticed many of my neighbors aren't taking part. I think the key is to go into this with eyes wide open. Know if your are going for a pet it is strictly a chancy thing in every sense of the word. Not worth getting frustrated about as it seems it is what it is.

TL, I think that if I have to go through the trouble of making valentine bait... That it should be a guaranteed wreath! All I have received is anchovies! I can only make about 6 a day, just not fair.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Don't hate me but after turning in 4 collections and getting the Rose Arch, the Valentine's Basket, the Heart Candles, and the Heart Shaped Topiary, I'd given up. I still had two more collections I could have turned in, but didn't as I figured I'd give it a rest and hope for something better today.

Well, it turned out I played my collection right, as I just turned in another collection, first of the day today, and I got the Valentine's Puppy. I haven't purchased any animals for my farm as I couldn't afford the Gems or the Cash, needed it for the buildings, so this is a first for me. A first in having an animal and a first that I actually got one of the better prized from a "chance" collection.

Don't hate me.
    I don't hate you, I think that's awesome! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    This is the first time I bought a booth to complete a challenge and I am sure glad I did with what is going on with the wreaths. One reason I bought it though as I thought it was really cute! I think playing this game you have to look at your options & decide which way to go. If you want the sure things fulfill Morgan's goals etc. if you want to take a chance do the collections where you are not sure what you are going to get but may end up with a pet. I must admit I think though this Valentine bait thing is pushing things especially with the random drops & difficulty making the bait. I have noticed many of my neighbors aren't taking part. I think the key is to go into this with eyes wide open. Know if your are going for a pet it is strictly a chancy thing in every sense of the word. Not worth getting frustrated about as it seems it is what it is.
    Spending a lot of real money on it makes it very frustrating. I have been foolish. I will still play all the games, but as far as buying gems, I am on strike. No more gems for any game.

Used 3 valentine's baits, all I got was anchovies. Very funny TL! C'mon TL, be kind and show us some love pretty please?

Is this the first time we have to craft a special bait for fishing? I don't recalled it. Hmmm~
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Is this the first time we have to craft a special bait for fishing? I don't recalled it. Hmmm~
    Yes, it is. Should be interesting to see what today brings.

New Resident
    6 valentine bait = 2 bass, 2 catfish and 2 anchovy. Not happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to be optimistic and think they put fishing before mining so that we didn't sell all our iron before we knew we needed it. After all we are only wasting 24 hours with this collectable so with current drop rates losing no wreaths! Presuming that it will be mining later.

Rhino Keeper
    So I've been hoarding these 70 bait all for nothing? So far I've only received anchovies. I'm so glad I haven't spenT any real money on this game because this is a horrible way to keep players

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Spending a lot of real money on it makes it very frustrating. I have been foolish. I will still play all the games, but as far as buying gems, I am on strike. No more gems for any game.
    I agree about the money part! I get as many gems as I can by downloading new games. Does anyone know what time the necklace will be released? Is it the mine for sure?