Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Valentine's Day Event 1-30-15 IOS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annanj20 View Post
    It's a shame we can't even trade or give away extra items we win in this game. I have like five of everything and I certainly can't justify having so much valentines decor on my tiny farm. If I could I'd give away the stuff I don't have use for. But I will say that their customer service really helped me out earlier. I had won the cat, but my iPad froze as I took a screenshot of it.. and when I restarted the game it was gone. But after emailing them (and showing them the picture I took) they gave it to me again. I wasn't expecting them to, so it was very much appreciated. Love my new cat
    That's cool.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Got my puppy! But... He doesn't bark?? No one has mentioned (that I've read) that he sounds like ... a rabbit?!? Why??

Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Yay! Got my puppy! But... He doesn't bark?? No one has mentioned (that I've read) that he sounds like ... a rabbit?!? Why??
    I was thinking that from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Same here! I don't have a rabbit, but the Valentine's puppy and the Cupid kitty both sound like the reindeer, which makes a scratching(?) noise. Is that what the rabbit sounds like?

Rhino Keeper
    It's getting tedious doing all the activities on my farm. I think I'm giving up working so diligently for goals that are simply unattainable. Will just try to make gifts at kissing booth out of what is now available and turn in collection as many as it allows me. And then I'm done with this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    36 collections turned in, no pets yet. I've been desperate for the yorkie!!! super sick of getting balloons

I'm glad I've been doing the goals, a part of me thought 'just in case they release the pets...' I'm 60% done with flour, 54% done with bacon. Happy I'll get to the cat, but still desperately trying for that yorkie!!!
    Based on what we have seen so far from TL, they don't want players to get the pets, so the last goal is likely to be very difficult to complete.

All previous goals have had Valentines parts which needed to be given and it has been working through the collection but we have yet to see a goal which gives the white bear, wreath and necklace. So there is a possibility that these will be needed for the goal.

They are releasing the goal when most players will have turned in all complete collections and have no surplus of difficult to drop items.

Just thinking ahead here. It may be wise now not to turn in any more collections until we see the last goal requirements.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped doing any of the goals after the first one.....once I saw that you only get some of the prizes that you know are going to be multiples from turning in collections. If they had exclusive prizes I'd be completing the goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    I stopped doing any of the goals after the first one.....once I saw that you only get some of the prizes that you know are going to be multiples from turning in collections. If they had exclusive prizes I'd be completing the goals.
    I did too and I think many people did.....and I think that is why they have now put the cat at the end of the questline to force more people into doing these goals and using gems to complete them.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    The last goal will probably require the wreaths and necklaces or some other BS like that.....
    I'll wait and see what the goal is before attempting ANY of the previous ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    The last goal will probably require the wreaths and necklaces or some other BS like that.....
    I'll wait and see what the goal is before attempting ANY of the previous ones.

I think it will too.