Thread: Restaurant Story 28th January 2015

Executive Chef

Restaurant Story 28th January 2015

It's on the blog.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Here it is:

Not a favorite of mine, but I will probably get the big display and the kids' menu. I like that there are also new recipes.

Executive Chef
    I don't like this nursery school or day care stuff except for maybe that kitchen looking thing.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I see new recipes! Looks like a smiley pizza and... fish sticks? Not sure what the second one is Regardless, though, I hope the serving sizes are much larger than those of last week's new recipes! I'd like to have food last on my counters

I also really like the new tables and chairs, and even the Kid's Kitchen Set! Not really a fan of the 4x4 piece though. I think I'd rather look to the next batch of items being removed to potentially spend on.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-27-15 at 09:11 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    My jury is out. I guess I'll wait to c the costs of the items when the updates go live tomorrow.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

its cute!! Reminds me of my daycare center

Executive Chef
    I like the kitchen set.

Rhino Keeper
    This one is a must-do for me! It would work pretty well with the Birthday Crate too.

Only wish there was a ball pit.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm, I honestly never thought about a theme like this, but I actually kind of like the idea. The adults have their area and the kids have a place where they can eat/play, kind of like how fast food restaurants have the playground/ball pit areas in some of them (or at least they used to, seems like I see fewer of those lately). Although, it will be a little awkward having all of the adults just walking out of the restaurant and not a single one is taking one of these kids with them lol.

I like the wallpaper and the tiles separately, but together....eh, don't know if I would like it too much. Pretty interesting overall. If these are not too pricey, I may give it a whirl one of these days...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    The kitchen set looks like a must get for me! Not feeling the other floor deco but they'll really go well with the other kiddie themed items.. will buy if for coins lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast