Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 27th January 2015

Fashion Designer
    I just spent over 2 million on Valnetines decor! That Swan pond? So beautiful! I bought at least two of everything that was for coins. I will decide what gem items I want once I redecorate for Valentine's Day. At this rate I will never have enough for my next expansion lol. I was doing so good saving too!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that the new decorative doors and windows are awesome! I really like having more options that way. Too in love with my valentines decor to go back to icey blues now!

Executive Chef
    With the big Valentine's sale going on, the stached burrista will have to wait. xD Maybe until next winter lol I hope they don't retire it too fast!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 01-28-15 at 01:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I know 'some people' who are going to go crazy with the fancy hearts wallpaper !
    thats me! i already bought it all haha i love this and also they gave us the heart balloons i been dying for those since i started this game!

woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo thank you team lava i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    With the big Valentine's sale going on, the stached burrista must have to wait. xD Maybe until next winter lol I hope they don't retire it too fast!
    I wasn't playing when the truffle maker was introduced. So I bought one! I always wanted the Valentine Shelf.....I'm debating if I should go ahead and get it. I also hope the winter burrista stays until next winter too!
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I just spent over 2 million on Valnetines decor! That Swan pond? So beautiful! I bought at least two of everything that was for coins. I will decide what gem items I want once I redecorate for Valentine's Day. At this rate I will never have enough for my next expansion lol. I was doing so good saving too!
    I'm trying to save for my next expansion too! It's so hard when we are tempted by the Valentines decor! Ah what is a Baker to do... smh....lol
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    I wasn't playing when the truffle maker was introduced. So I bought one! I always wanted the Valentine Shelf.....I'm debating if I should go ahead and get it. I also hope the winter burrista stays until next winter too!
    I think the ice barista could be around at least until march, also the valentine's shelf is discounted. I say go for it, in case it retires for good so no regrets. I already have 1 from long ago, if I have enough gems leftover in next 2 weeks I might buy another.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 01-28-15 at 02:03 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Well this is fantastic!!!!! I was already thinking about decorating for Valentines and with old boxes available and older stuff on the general market to buy, I'm gonna go NUTS people! Valentine's day happens to be wedding anniversary so it's an extra special occasion for me and my husband.

Executive Chef
    I got the swan fountain, lovely cake, heart balloons, two jars of hearts, a whole room worth of fancy heart wallpaper, a section of powdered snow tile, two frost tables and two frost chairs. Still eyeing the burrista and thinking about it and the other ice items, but I've blown through 1.2 million coins and 30 gems as it is already. My bakery is looking a little disjointed between all the ice blue and the pink, plus my brown coffee/baking section, but oh well.

Thanks TL for the great update!

Executive Chef
    Yay! I never thought I'd ever get to see the heart balloons again. Id just started playing in February three years ago and had a couple of them but sold them along the way when I needed coins. Nowhere to fit but I'm still getting a ton of them. Also the candy jars! I had two of them because that's all I could afford back then. I have them out now and will be getting tons more. I feel all nostalgic and stuff. Sniff...sniff..

I see three boxes but have no idea what's what. So I opened two and got a wall sconce and a fireplace. Because what else will there be other than fireplaces! It's cute so won't complain. As a matter of fact it was a wall candle holder. In black.

Now I need to search here or on Google to find out which boxes to avoid and which to try again to avoid the one from last year. So confusing. I was hoping we could get the love muffins unlocked but I guess that's asking too much....

Or the truffle chairs. I mean really, can the bots sit on the chairs to match the food?! Love the update.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast