Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we getting a Valentines Update????

Host(ess)

Are we getting a Valentines Update????

HI everyone

I was just wondering if our monthly update would be a valentines update. I was disapointed that a Xmas update was not available and would surely hope that we get a valentines update like most of the other games.

Please advise your thoughts or if it is already know the possibility of this date. I always enjoy well done community events.

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've checked with TL today and there is no update this week. As soon as I hear about an update, I will absolutely let you all know. (Valentine event started today in Fantasy Forest if you play that!)

(Q2, I removed your duplicate post too as requested )

Executive Chef
    I think we will. I got some survery questions about an icon and whatnot that relates to the game. I dont think they would have asked, if it wasnt something they were working on. It would be super early to ask if it was meant for next year. I hope so! I would love some heart bushes and stuff like that.

That sounds intriguing! Pink definitely belongs in our fairytale worlds!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That sounds intriguing! Pink definitely belongs in our fairytale worlds!
    Add a bunch of pink stuff and maybe I'll actually keep this game, lol! Even though I finally made it to the level needed for gems in other games, but can't get them since the goal expired.

Fashion Designer
    No update this week either? That's disappointing

Executive Chef
    It would be really cool if there was a love shack. Missed out on the CS one.

I hope so, things are getting Rlly boring and im tired of looking at the same stuff

Rhino Keeper
    Very sad there won't be another update! I finished all the new goals pretty quick & find myself in the exact same place I was before the last update! It would be very nice to have something new or Valentine's related! What is the love shack in CS?
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

The Love Shack is a resource building for crafting valentine items that was released in 2013 only for the duration of the event. If you weren't playing then you can't get it now which is why it is a coveted building. go to The Hub link in my signature if you want to check out castle story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast