Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Access to Castle Story

New Resident

Access to Castle Story and other Storm 8 games

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    (I've amended the title from Online Access today, to just Access to CS as this is an ongoing issue.... SW) 11 Feb

Anyone else having trouble gaining access to TL games this evening?
    Having trouble logging in - says I am not connected to the internet, but other non-team lava games requiring access are available. ????

New Resident

Help!!!!

Someone can help me, please? I'm at Level 43 and since two days the game crashes so I can't play 😱. My 🆔concalma. Thank you.

What device are you playing on? If it's an older one (i.e. Ipad2) it will have problems with newer games. Force close all apps running in the background, clear your cache through Safari in Settings. Check your 'Usage' in the General Settings & delete any apps, photos, videos, etc using major memory on your device. If you have a major photo file, you might want to transfer to your computer through iCloud so you can back them up on disk there. If none of these suggestions help, it might be time to upgrade your device.
    Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Trying force closing & clearing your cache, turning wifi on your device off, rebooting your device & then turning the wifi back on. Also, restarting your device sometimes will clear up a lot of glitchy problems. Gives the OS on your device a chance to reorganize itself.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

My game has been crashing lately too. I'm on a new iPhone 6. I think the game is just having problems.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567