Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's World Event 2015

Fashion Designer
    Awwww cool to excited let's see if they give us EXPANTION with it that be my valentines yipppeeeee...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by forestwald View Post
    wow....another event. I am trying to still get the ultra rares...am I the only one that does not have any room for a habitat and wish they would open up for spaces for habitats?
    You're not alone
    All the prices for this event will stay in my storage including the habitat
    So I'll have a total of 3 habitats in storage, the one from last event, Christmas habitat which I bought and this one

Executive Chef
    This is only 21 days... not the 24 that the Christmas event was... meaning that it will be harder to complete if the same number of roses are needed as in that event. Hopefully not.

I don't really care whether I get the prizes as they suck, but I hate to think of others stressing over this and spending money on it when it's deliberately harder and the creativity shown in the prize animals is zero. The only one I kind of like is the bear.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I like these events! And I'd be doing the same things anyway, planting, breeding, mining and battling if possible! This just gives me cool stuff for doing what I already do!
    Definitely, plus I prefer the look of these animals to the Christmas ones.

Farm Supplier
    I just love these events. It's been a long time since I got the last new animal. I have so many rooms for new animals and I just can't wait to start collecting roses now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    You're not alone
    All the prices for this event will stay in my storage including the habitat
    So I'll have a total of 3 habitats in storage, the one from last event, Christmas habitat which I bought and this one
    Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed for expansion. I will need to do the same. Not sure where I am going to put the animals either, might have to sell a few for this.

Executive Chef
    Important Info

1st animal is Cherub Cub - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
    2nd animal is Heartvark - 14h egg, 8h evolve - Rare
    3rd animal is Romaticore - 17h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare
    4th animal is Valentiger - 16h egg, 12h evolve - Super Rare

All animals are earth and fire (disgusting, Halloween World Even copy alert)

1st decoration is Floral Gazebo
    2nd decoration is Heart Meadow

The Habitat is Palatial Garden.

Executive Chef
    "Happy Valentine's Day" is an oxymoron. I loathe this "holiday." But I enjoy events in this game so I'll try to put my hatred of the forced love Hallmark holiday aside and say no more of that, but only speak of the fun aspects of the event.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry some of you guys are unhappy but I am super excited!! I love Valentine's Day colors and flowers and all that c rap. Definitely happy about this. I wish they weren't rock fire but oh well. Fire electric would have been better probably. Bring on the pink!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Sorry some of you guys are unhappy but I am super excited!! I love Valentine's Day colors and flowers and all that c rap. Definitely happy about this. I wish they weren't rock fire but oh well. Fire electric would have been better probably. Bring on the pink!!
    Electric-fire would have been cool, but at least not nature-fire.

I guess I'm in the minority... I don't normally keep 6 farms going 20 hours of the day, which is key to completing the event. I only have 3 farms currently and don't really have room for more. So it WOULD definitely take more effort than I usually put into the game to do the event.

I'm just bothered by the prize animals. I really wish one wasn't a Magmacore and another an Armordillo. The bear is cute.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast