Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's World Event 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm really worried about the community total moving so slowly too However, I seriously don't think there's anyone 'sabotaging' the event. I mean how could they do that even if they wanted to?
    I guess by not participating, growing crops breeding keeping nests full etc not putting out the flower cart, that wouldn't be helping totals. And I think everyone is going on the vibes many many people have put across that they just plain don't like the creatures and on page one said they wont be going for it etc etc. and then when the counter is soo slow and apparently in working order, it's just panicking people into thinking they aren't going to reach the goal they want. We may not get what we want if the count doesn't get to the valentiger, definitely no guarantee that these prizes will be won (cquinn).

I don't think anyone is really trying to blame anyone for sabotage as such, they are just worried/pleading people to just do it so people who actually like the event/want the items can get it. No point making those guys miss out when they rely on them to help get that count up. If there are 1/2 the people participating in this then Christmas event, then we won't reach the final prize in time, and that's what people are more worried about.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Meh, if the community total moving slowing means that less people are caring about this event (and I wouldn't be sure it actually means anything), I would consider that a good thing. I hope enough players are bothered by the clone animal prizes that they don't care enough to try very hard for this event, because that might mean maybe, hopefully, that TL will consider actually bothering to come up with nice, unique designs for the next event. That's probably not even what's going on, and even if it is, TL probably still won't bother doing any better, but I can hope. I know I'm not trying very hard in the event because of the lazy clone prizes, so maybe, just maybe... other players are fed up too? I can hope.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Just can't stand it when people start blaming other people when they're getting what they want!!
    Lol they don't realize that this has nothing to do with other people breeding or hatching etc. This is all controlled by TL.
    Last events, at about the same point was going as slow as now and then again, we have 15 days to go, that's more than enough time to get all prices

Rhino Keeper
    I did find some comments in the past couple of pages a bit more rude or pointed than necessary. Does it suck that the total seems to be crawling along? Kinda, yeah, but if someone chooses to sit out this event or not grow crops all the time or whatever, that's totally their choice! I wouldn't get mad at people for 'sitting out.' If TL misjudged the amount of interest in this event and we don't get to the goals in the same amount of time, then maybe they'll wake up and do something about it.

(Also, I wouldn't be too worried. Some games literally just don't let you get the prize you don't reach, but other games '*****' and boost the number up, or give the prize anyway for everyone putting forth a good 'effort.' Not sure which TL is but I have a hard time imagining them not awarding people the valentiger either way.)

Executive Chef
    I will also say this... I would be a lot more likely to help the community get the prizes, even though I don't care for them, if 1) I actually had room for all 6 farms, which I currently do not due to the extremely slow pace of expansions, and 2) if every time I plant a 20 hour crop, there wasn't a risk that I could accidentally hit the speed button and lose 40 gems. That would be devastating and for something completely and utterly pointless. I don't need the apples and planting 5 hour crops in my single grand farm gives me plenty, while being much less hurtful if I were to accidentally speed it. Both of these problems are related to TL's greediness. If I could have room for all farms, and there were no gem traps, I'd be happy to help out the community. If the prizes were awesome, I'd run the risks and downsize my habitats to make room for more farms. But as is, it just doesn't make sense for me to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    i agree with the speeding up crops, i read a post where someone did that by mistake and yet can buy 3200 crops or something for the same amount, it doesnt make sense what so ever, and tbh, who wants to speed up crops anyway? some people maybe, but i know i certainly am not in any rush to have the food immediately.

Ofc, its anyone choice to sit out and not plant and what not, no one is saying they absolutely must against their will, i just think that people who actually want this stuff wants to ask them to please try so we can at least get it, even if the others might not want them. I wasnt around for the Halloween event(not even sure if there was one like this) but from my observation with the christmas it seemed to go a lot faster then this one is so i can see why they are worried about it.

its an interesting point about the interest and maybe they will work harder on the next one or adjust or what not, lets hope they do work harder and are a little bit more generous with it. But doesnt mean others should miss out this time if they really want it, ive seen comments about the love for the Valentiger and it would dishearten so many if they didnt get it for all thier hard work. Much like the tournaments tbh, all the hard work of getting in each hour to battle and still getting nowhere.

but i do agree that there needs to be a break in these events, it is far too close to christmas and i started just after halloween so all ive had are events and limited animals and it sucks in many ways, i havent had much chance to really try for the unicorn, or other normal super rares, and it certainly wont be a blast for any more new players coming in.

Executive Chef
    NOTE: The Daily Reality Check is based on the assumption that the final individual prize will require 3,400 roses as it did the last World Event (since prizes 1-4 match), but that is not yet confirmed.

DAILY REALITY CHECK

7 Days in x 162 Roses / Day =
    1,135 Roses
    is on track for winning all individual prizes.

Executive Chef
    Just got the last individual price Romanticore.
    Here's the egg and the baby before the first evolving process

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	18040

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	18041

Rhino Keeper
    the baby is surprisingly cute lol

Rhino Keeper
    Erm, wait, did we ever find out how many roses the romanticore is? 3400 like usual or something else?