Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's World Event 2015

Rhino Keeper

Valentine's World Event 2015

Love is in the Air World Event (21-Day Duration)

End Date: February 17th, 2015 @ 11:30 PST

Don't forget that for every hour you breed/plant you get 1 Rose. For those that wish to be diligent (and want more apples to feed their beasties), 1-hr Bananas or Charm Cherries (only for those that have the coinage) are ideal, though most prefer 20-hr Rune Prunes to ensure they won't miss a single second of collection time Personally, what I tend to do is 1-hr Charm Cherries for when I have the time, 5-hr Spell Melons for when I need a couple of hours before I can log on again, and 8-hr Mangoes for when I go to bed. This combination works for me, personally, and while it might not be as accurate as planting 8-hr Mangoes all day or 20-hr Rune Prunes, it gives me an adequate amount of apples than if I merely planted 8-hr or 20-hr crops (not counting 5-hr Nexus Nuts, of course). Also, planting higher-yield crops should only be attempted by those that not only have Grand Farms but those that have millions in coinage to keep up with such demanding/draining prices. Let it also be said that if you only have small farms or the majority of them are small, you would be wise to upgrade them ALL to at least Big Farms --- or, if you have lots of coins to spend --- Grand Farms. The 8-hr Mangoes that Big and Grand Farms have are a MUST for those that wish to gain as many Roses as possible during down time (sleep/work/etc) and are worth their weight in gold during World Events. I know that I would have personally not have met the last World Event goals had I not upgraded all my small farms to Big/Grand ones (which is all thanks to Zenobia's sage warnings/advice on the issue).

Other than that, the planting planning is up to you. Other ways to collect Roses are though mining (only when you get lucky!), through breeding (once an egg is taken off the nest, the amount of time you took to breed it translates to how many Roses you get; 1 hr = 1 Rose), from tournaments (when they are released) and through 4-hr collections of the Flower Cart in your forest (after you've achieved your first 25 Roses).

The Community Prizes are a bit different in the sense that you need 600 Roses to unlock the ability to 'gain' Community Prizes. Once the Community, working as a whole, reaches a goal, you'll be able to collect the goal (so long as you have at least 600 Roses under your belt). This is a community effort, so the more planting/mining/breeding/flower cart collecting you do adds to the Community total. The Community usually reaches the last prize goal before it ends (probably thanks to some number 'tweaking' thanks to TL), but every little bit counts, so remember to work together and have fun!

Good luck, everyone, and I'll continuously update with new additions as soon as I'm able throughout the event!

Individual Prizes
    25 Roses = Flower Cart (Gives 4 Roses every 4 hours)
    400 Roses = Floral Gazebo Decoration
    1,000 Roses = Cherub Cub (Rare; Earth-Fire; 14-hr Egg, 8-hr Evolution)
    2,400 Roses = Heartvark (Rare; Earth-Fire; 14-hr Egg, 8-hr Evolution)
    3,400 Roses = Romanticore (Super Rare; Earth-Fire; 17-hr Egg, 12-hr Evolution)

Community Prizes (600 Roses to unlock)
    80,000,000 Roses = Heart Meadow Decoration
    210,000,000 Roses = Palatial Garden Habitat (Earth-Fire; 4 animal capacity; 30,000 coin capacity)
    320,000,000 Roses = Valentiger (Super Rare; Earth-Fire; 16-hr Egg, 12-hr Evolution)
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 02-13-15 at 02:01 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    This just popped up for me ... right after I finished collecting my apples :/
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Oh you've got to be kidding... a load of Valentine's themed animals and another world event... ugh.... just no. Don't want.

Executive Chef
    How about some nice NON THEMED NON LIMITED animals for a change?

Executive Chef
    Hooray a bunch of decorations, animals I don't have room for!!! Valentine's.... Yuck!!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    From my son:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	17898   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	64 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	17897   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	100 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	17896  
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Oh yay and the last animal is a blatant Magmacore clone! I see a nice Armordillo clone too... haven't had enough of those recently... and the final community prize is another lion clone.

These better not be nature-fire animals or I swear to god I'm quitting lol.

You know what? Seriously no. I don't care about this. I'm not going through ANOTHER three weeks of planting constant apples and ****. These events are way too close together and who cares about Valentine's day anyway?

I hope I'm not the only person to feel this way...

Rhino Keeper
    Yea! I'm excited, at least I have a chance at these unlike the Menoran, Confetti Yeti etc. lol! Oh and the Chimpala I didn't get either or the .... Lol!
    Last edited by jsburas; 01-27-15 at 12:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I hope I'm not the only person to feel this way...
    No your not!! I think these things drag on way too long.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know why anyone would want to complain about getting free stuff? If you don't want it then don't try for it, it's that simple! At least its something free to get and gives me something more to look forward to then getting fail after fail on trying for animals I want, at least each fail gets me closer to winning something lol! I look forward to these events! Have fun everyone and good luck!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast