Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: RS2 Update- 1-27-15 Version 2.1.5.

Executive Chef
    Hope they get this message wall fixed soon!! It's frustrating not knowing who's sending gifts.
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    I'm in the same situation. I thought it would acknowledge the mastery automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    So I just got a few quests related to the gold stars. I just mastered Fried Egg to Ravioli. Now I have to make French Toast x5 again... Come on... Don't you see I've already gotten a gold star for it and just give the prize to me?
    Sorry for the confusion! This goal is asking specifically to serve 5 French Toast. The next goal will ask you to master it and it should recognize your progress once you reach it.

New Resident
    I thought for sure Mastery would have a time or ingredients reduction if not a coin increase. After taking screen shot of the recipe before and after I was disappointed to find they are still exactly the same. What the point then? Just another way to use gems with no purpose.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    So I just got a few quests related to the gold stars. I just mastered Fried Egg to Ravioli. Now I have to make French Toast x5 again... Come on... Don't you see I've already gotten a gold star for it and just give the prize to me?
    I haven't seen this goal yet. Any idea what triggers it? Did you achieve the Bitterballen goal already?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I haven't seen this goal yet. Any idea what triggers it? Did you achieve the Bitterballen goal already?
    Have you downloaded the new version update 2.1.5.?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you downloaded the new version update 2.1.5.?
    I don't know how to check whoch version I have, but I have the latest update (menu is back.)
    I am at level 46 & have the goals "Chateau Oven" and "Frans's Family Recipe".
    Have not yet mastered either fried eggs or ravioli.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Hope they get this message wall fixed soon!! It's frustrating not knowing who's sending gifts.
    The messages wall is fixed in our recent update Restaurant Story 2, v1.5.11. Please check the App Store to download the update!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567