Thread: Why increase price of gems?!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Why increase price of gems?!!!!

WHY? It's not oil! There's no real limit of how many can be created by TL SO WHATS UP?!!
    I happily bought the 105 package so so soooooooo many times!!!!! I can not justify spending this kind of real money on gems! Even with my quitting smoking justification it just doesn't equate!
    Was going to buy some today in preparation for the soon to be gone Christmas stuff & will absolutely not be buying anymore ever again unless you lower the price back to what it was! ISO users HAVE to pay taxes too boot! This is so beyond rude! Why have you done this? WHY?!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	17890

Completely agree with you!!! It's senseless!! Now for sure a lot of people wont buy any gem!!!! Very very bad idea TL..!!!!!

Executive Chef
    what country are you in? (just curious, since that's not american pricing.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    WHY? It's not oil! There's no real limit of how many can be created by TL SO WHATS UP?!!
    I happily bought the 105 package so so soooooooo many times!!!!! I can not justify spending this kind of real money on gems! Even with my quitting smoking justification it just doesn't equate!
    Was going to buy some today in preparation for the soon to be gone Christmas stuff & will absolutely not be buying anymore ever again unless you lower the price back to what it was! ISO users HAVE to pay taxes too boot! This is so beyond rude! Why have you done this? WHY?!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	17890
    Dont android users have to pay tax to?

Executive Chef
    not automatically, although i'm sure everyone properly reports all their internet purchases on their tax forms, right?

(that's not intended to be as sarcastic as it sounds, i really do pay sales tax on online buys when i file. please don't audit me!)
    Last edited by twospoons; 01-27-15 at 12:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thing is, I already pay 2 taxes buying the physical card! So I am charged for 2 taxes TWICE. That is sick enough IMHO without increasing the actual price of the gems! I feel so SO left out now!

Personally I won't buy in-app purchases since it's a game.
    They've made gems more expansive probably because they needed more money?
    STORM8ID: CHUSY8ID
    Restaurant Story & Bakery Story

Spoiler: show
    -Chusy