Thread: Retired Dragons

Retired Dragons

Do you keep expired common dragons or are they valuable?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmingSweets View Post
    Do you keep expired common dragons or are they valuable?
    Retired / Expired dragons are still valid dragons - they earn coins, you can feed / evolve them, and they can be used in breeding. Further, many of the limited dragons are very strong in the battle arena. So... yes... I keep all of my retired dragons. In fact I keep at least one of all of my dragons - I only trade or sell duplicates.

Executive Chef
    There's no limited/expired dragon that is common, only Rare and Super Rare ones and TL already expired Quetzal, a Ultra Rare dragon, but currently is available in game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    There's no limited/expired dragon that is common, only Rare and Super Rare ones and TL already expired Quetzal, a Ultra Rare dragon, but currently is available in game.
    Good catch! That was a trick question and I fell for it.

Nightclub Owner
    I keep one of each, doesn't matter if they're expired or not. But if you do trade an expired dragon, it means that you wont get it again unless you have another or until TL introduces them to the game again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Good catch! That was a trick question and I fell for it.
    Indeed, but beside the rarity of the dragon, the dragon is still valuable to the game, it's a limited one, and not everybody can have, and you can still do the same things with that dragon like we do with the regular dragons, and that's what the player asked also (despite the rarity).

And for that player to ask about common limited dragons it's because, or he/she is trolling or didn't do the basic search about this game ahah (I'm not offending anyone)

Rhino Keeper
    It would be cool if teamlava started removing the commons and replacing them with new/fresh commons. That's would actually make them valuable and make breeding new and fresh for atleast a short time. Until you got them all that is.

[/QUOTE]And for that player to ask about common limited dragons it's because, or he/she is trolling or didn't do the basic search about this game ahah (I'm not offending anyone)[/QUOTE]

I did not mean to ask a trick question. I am not a troll and I have to admit that I have not done a complete search of the basics. I just have duplicate dragons and wanted to know if the expired dragon should be kept.

Thanks for the help.

The Honorable Panda
    Glad others could help with your questions.
    Reminder, please keep your comments nice

I like others, try to keep all my dragons,(one of each). I trade and sell off duplicates.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request