Thread: Return Gifts gone/collecting money

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Return Gifts gone/collecting money

I make a point to visit farms that send me gifts. Yesterday I visited 3 of the farms that sent me gifts that I would return today. They were not in the return gift box. They were gone. Also having a hard time collecting money in my shop. i am not sure if this company does a maintainence sweep on this game, I have never seen it down for maintainence and seems to be getting frustrating to play.

The Honorable Panda
    Did you accept any gifts first? If you accept your new gifts, then I think the list of gifts given from the previous days disappears.

Be sure and send out gifts before you accept any new ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    I make a point to visit farms that send me gifts. Yesterday I visited 3 of the farms that sent me gifts that I would return today. They were not in the return gift box. They were gone. Also having a hard time collecting money in my shop. i am not sure if this company does a maintainence sweep on this game, I have never seen it down for maintainence and seems to be getting frustrating to play.
    Sorry to hear about that! Could you try force-closing any apps in the background when you are running Farm Story 2? This might make your game run much smoother which would make collecting items or money from buildings easier.

For visiting other farms, are you still having the issue today? As you are only able to gift once a day, maybe you haven't hit the reset time for gifting to be able to send the gift to your neighbours again? Please let me know if you are still having issues with returning gifts to your neighbours.
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 01-26-15 at 12:58 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Kooky,
    No I do not accept the gifts until I am ready to return them?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear about that! Could you try force-closing any apps in the background when you are running Farm Story 2? This might make your game run much smoother which would make collecting items or money from buildings easier.

For visiting other farms, are you still having the issue today? As you are only able to gift once a day, maybe you haven't hit the reset time for gifting to be able to send the gift to your neighbours again? Please let me know if you are still having issues with returning gifts to your neighbours.
    I have forced closed, restarted my iPad, removed unnecessary other games, etc. it's just sluggish. Its never been like this before.