Thread: Present Pheasant value pack

Rhino Keeper

Present Pheasant value pack

Ok well it's been hours since this pack has been out and no post up to discuss it yet.

That's what this thread is for, I started it up for you guys to discuss if you want it/worth it etc etc.

I already have this creature so won't buy this pack but I will say i've used this one a lot in battlegrounds/tournaments and has served me really well so far, no complaints from me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	17869
    Last edited by keller63; 01-24-15 at 11:15 PM.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it without a second thought. Been hoping and praying and waiting for a value pack because I failed miserably trying to breed it non-stop few weeks back. I like it a lot and really want to see it flying in my forest. It's still in storage though, waiting for its turn on the busy nest :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Not a bad deal, but I'm so sick of nature/fire and I didn't really want it in the first place so I passed this one up myself.

Rhino Keeper
    I passed on this. I refuse to just fork over my money for these value packs, unless it's something special like a rare element (unicorn or toucan) or something I REALLY want.

It's bad enough I wasted weeks trying to breed this with no luck. Giving TL money at the end of my failure seems like an extra kick in the pants to me.

Executive Chef
    I got it to fill up the green habitat that had noelephant and Yule mule. Then they were all Christmas together. Tried to breed it and failed. I generally pass on the packs since I have the animals already, but got this and unicorn.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)