Thread: New Expansions & New Elements !!

Executive Chef

New Expansions & New Elements !!

I don't know about you guys but I am running out of room already. I already sold one big farm and still have 2 habitats sitting in my storage (Holiday Hamlet & Arctic Abode).
    Mind you, all my habitats hold 4 animals each and I have only one space available for nature animal, one for earth animal, zero space available for fire animals, zero space available for ultra rares, and a few for dark and electric. I do have a few duplicates of super rares and ultra rares and I'm willing to sell some super rares, but that won't resolve my issue for fire/nature/earth animals and will only release space on water/dark and electric habitats, so I still have space issues with nature-earth-fire.
    I hope and pray that TL won't let us beg, pray, scream, yell again for new expansions b/c honestly I don't think I can handle that kind of torture again.
    Also, I really think we need a new element. This is becoming quite boring. Though we did get a few cute and unique animals recently (kudos to the designers' team), getting fire/nature, water/nature, earth/nature animals constantly it's so annoying and I don't see the purpose to it. We got Christmas element as a new and different type which was great but we can't even breed them.
    We really, really need something NEW for a change !!!

And please, please TL, release the new islands so we can enjoy the game a little bit !!
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 01-24-15 at 09:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm with you Brooklyn!! We need something new!! Please quit teasing us with all of that open space when my animals are packed in right on top of each other!! A new element sounds great but I'm thinking that if they release a new element they will have to release the new element along with all of its hybrids at the same time in a major update or it will be the first element that when bred with it will break down into two other elements like in DS.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I'm with you Brooklyn!! We need something new!! Please quit teasing us with all of that open space when my animals are packed in right on top of each other!! A new element sounds great but I'm thinking that if they release a new element they will have to release the new element along with all of its hybrids at the same time in a major update or it will be the first element that when bred with it will break down into two other elements like in DS.
    By the way, I visit your DS Forest and it was awesome

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a new element to keep things interesting in the game! It's getting a bit boring around the forest & a new element (i.e. some kind of lava-goblin for the red-rocks area) would renew interest for many! More space is always a plus! I have a couple of spaces open on my island now, but I still have habitats jam-packed b/c I feel I need to have more room "open" to really be able to decorate the way I would like to.

Also, some new and varied/interesting decorations would be great!!! I love all the variation in the beautiful plant/tree items on the new Fairytale Wonderland game! Some things like that would be wonderful to have in FFS!! Please consider, TL!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    Even though i havnt completed the expansion (4 remain )
    My habits are getting filled with animlas and very few duplicates remain
    And space to decorate is less

All islands are almost the same
    Unlike DS where my island was uniqu at the time and so other did

I like this game far more than dragon
    Much better viuals and prettier habits and islands
    But it would be nice to have more space to decorate

New element would be nice too
    Something to match up the purple island
    Golden , silver

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    By the way, I visit your DS Forest and it was awesome
    Hey thanks Brooklyn!! Have multiple years and a lot of $ invested in that game. I still check it every day only to breed for diamond hybrids and that's about it.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I am so ready for a new element! I'm getting bored... A new element is definitely needed to reignite my interest in the game. I really hope it's something awesome. I've seen lots of good ideas for what it could be - and I really hope we see something other than clone animals with it. I think everyone would really love a new element to at least have some easier to breed new animals, too. And of course, more expansions as well! I really, really want the dark islands!

Executive Chef
    Gosh I badly need expansions.
    I need room for the new habitats and possibly a new gem habitat