Thread: please last time

Rhino Keeper

please last time

I cant cook for over two weeks. Tap on any appliance and it goes white and restarts. Installed every version. Nothing works. Very very sad

Please try the following steps for us-

-> Restart your device
    -> Reinstall the original version of the game
    -> Make sure no other apps are running in the background as it may exhaust your phones resources.

If none of these have worked please let us know when you first experienced this (ie - recent update? phone update? new item in game?)
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I tried this didn't work. I have only been able to cook on any appliance the first thing in the mornings for months now. I have one shot. Sometimes I get only one appliance cooking once I had all eighteen. Average is three but I could still do the goals with three once a day. Now I can't do this trick either. Another trick I was using was to download another version and I could cook on one to five appliances the first time I opened it bot now when I download they never ever open the first time. It always say check the internet connection which is working fine. I cannot design withou getting an error message, gift friends or visit friends. I can visit community without problems. I don't get error on food though I get a white page and it reloads. I play bakery story too and the only problem I have with it is new items I buy being invisible for three or four days. Is there any hope for my game? Or my phone too old and no longer compatible? I have HTC inspire 4g and android 2.3
    Last edited by tatermaters; 01-27-15 at 04:36 AM. Reason: bad spelling

You mentioned items not loading, please try giving the game a minute to load before you begin to play. If you are on an older device, it may take a bit longer for the game to fully load.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please contact our support team (support@teamlava.com) if you haven't already so that they can look into the issue further.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread