Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Shack

Fashion Designer

Love Shack

TL;DR Valentine is around the corner, bring Love Shack back or at least put it for sale on the store for an unreasonable amount of gems.

Signed: someone who doesn't have a Love Shack

Rhino Keeper
    Another vote here! Of all the things I've missed out on by not being around since the beginning, the Love Shack is my most coveted!
    Please TL

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree! I love the "signed: someone who doesn't have a love shack" I can't wait to see what they do since this is my first valentine event!

Me too! I really want a Love Shack! I was sooooooo disappointed was Valentines when they didn't release it for a second time. I am also willing to pay gems for it, oh please, please, please TL bring it back

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please, please.

Banned
    Yes pretty please!

Farm Supplier
    I would love the Love Shack too! But I also really, really want some of those heart shaped trees and maybe a Goddess tree. So beautiful.

Nightclub Owner
    A Goddess tree you will get, this is part on the main plot. However, TL never released twice the same event building, decorations yes. So the chances remain slim, but hope is always a good companion.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A Goddess tree you will get, this is part on the main plot. However, TL never released twice the same event building, decorations yes. So the chances remain slim, but hope is always a good companion.
    Yes. Last year, we got the same pink animals and trees as they had in 2013, but didn't have the love shack and the ability to craft the unicorn. They had already deleted the codes in the game for the event at 2013, it would be the same effort to bring it back or create a new event. Still hope, if we speak louder.
    Last edited by moon331; 01-26-15 at 08:12 AM.

Casting my vote.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast