Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lily checks the toolbox not the pantry

Grand Emperor

Lily checks the toolbox not the pantry

My toolbox is full but my pantry is not. When I tap on Lily she says my pantry is full and a pop up displays showing my toolbox is full. Then, soon after she keeps coming back to try to give me another spice (which I like) and tells me my pantry is full. This is repetitive.

Thinking back, once my pantry was full but my toolbox was not. Lily put a spice in my pantry and my pantry was then one over the max.

i believe Lily is checking the toolbox count instead of the pantry count. Real easy to look for and fix.

Sorry for the confusion! The Herbs (Basil, Garlic, and Ginger) are stored in the Pantry. The Seeds are stored in the Tool Box. Lily has a chance to drop both items. To avoid getting this message, we suggest ensuring you always have room in both. You can upgrade your current size or check out this thread for more info on how to trash items from your Pantry or Tool Box.

Grand Emperor
    Yes, it is confusing. Because she told me my pantry was full when it was not. If she had told me my toolbox was full I wouldn't have had a problem because it was. And what she says is full should match what the pop up says is full, which was not the case.

There is a problem here whether you want to admit it or not. Sorry for the confusion.

Grand Emperor
    Okay, it happened again. The original post was from the previous RS2 version, the last one that displayed the newsfeed. I upgraded my pantry/toolbox and on Wednesday it happened again on the current version, the one with the blank newsfeed.

On the first screenshot you can see Lily tells me my pantry is full (it is not) and displays that my toolbox is full (it is). This is wrong and makes you guys look stupid.

On the second screenshot it shows my pantry is not full (65).

Now once Lily notices I'm full, she'll keep coming in and try to give me something, and screenshot 1 happens over and over.

Then I upgraded my pantry/toolbox. On the third screenshot it shows that she gave me a garlic and it went into my pantry (66). If she was going to keep telling me my toolbox was full, she could have at least given me a seed.

You can fix this or choose not to. I really don't care. After the initial response I was not happy that you didn't believe me and gave me an answer like I didn't know how to play the game.

Sorry for the confusion before and thanks for the additional information! I've forwarded this to the team to take a look at. Thanks!

Executive Chef

Garlic and Basil Affecting Toolbox

SORRY

I KNOW THIS WAS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE AWHILE AGO BUT I COULD NOT FIND IT SO THAT IS Y I POSTED IT AGAIN.

Y does the garlic and basil count affect the toolbox count? I don't understand y the spices being dropped affect the toolbox and not the pantry. I was trying to collect the spices, garli and basil, so I could make another simple spice to use and I had to toss a couple of toos from CID so they could b dropped. Shouldn they're placed in the Pantry y do u have to delete tools? I'm only lvl 18 so I don't have much space in either place.

HELP
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Are you using the Valentine's day version of the game as it isn't happening to me. Only the Valentine cards are affecting the toolbox, or the seeds, but not the actual spices themselves, those are within my pantry and count towards that exclusively.

Grand Emperor
    It happens because they don't do a thorough job of coding and testing their code. Basic testing should have caught this.

i reported this in a thread and was told how to play the game. So I reported to support and the next day posted a screenshot on the forum. Within a few hours support responded that it was a known problem (yeah, right) and they would fix it soon.

Nightclub Owner
    So it is only affecting a few players? I'd think coding like that would affect everyone and not just a sub-set.

Grand Emperor
    The spices do go into the pantry. But when your toolbox is full Lily won't drop anything and tell you your pantry is full, which is incorrect. Then the full toolbox pop up at the top displays. Because of the low drop rate of seeds, it highly unlikely she was going to drop seeds. You then have to delete something from your toolbox and lily will drop a spice in your pantry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast