Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning: Do not unlock cucumbers/mayo

Ok, thanks.. I'll probably just unlock it once I get into the fish market.

Executive Chef
    I might've read over it and if I did soporific , but at what LVL do u suggest we unlock the cucumber
    . I just achieved lvl 23 and there's the mighty cucumber. Do when do I unlock him do. U suggest?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I unlocked cucumber and mayo when I was level 26 with fish store thinking it would save me from the issue but nada, it definitely destroyed my street market... mostly mayo/cucumber takes at least 1 or 2 slots.. Now I got less dishes to cook with them unlocked... plus they are only needed on few recipes.. They need to fix this.. It's either they add more dishes that has cucumber or mayo or must fix them randomly on street market..

now I see the rice being available already but I did not unlock it yet because there is no use for it until I get to the deli station. I don't understand having us to unlock a certain ingredient when there is currently no use for it until higher levels.

I'm really disappointed now.. I get to the point that I rarely want to check my ipad thinking I will be just getting cucumber/mayo on the street market. They definitely need to balance or fix this issue.

What the heck is up with the bloody cucumbers! Please fix the balance in the street market. Really people, how many cucumbers do you think we need anyway. Throw us a piece of broccoli or a chicken leg once in a while why don't you?

Executive Chef
    Cucumbers and mayo. My kryponite. I use them for the sandwiches because I can't keep myself from ordering them from my shop, my ocd won't let me have them sit there in uneven numbers. But we need more uses for them. A salad or something! And what happened to the old beef stroganoff recipe?

Yup, either add more cucumber recipe or just fix the balance on street market.. i think fixing the balance on street market would be better at the moment.

Why not? You need cucumbers and mayo for cucumber sandwich

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123