Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Do not unlock cucumbers/mayo

New Resident

Cucumber always in street market

Since I have unlocked the cucumber there is always at least 1, sometimes 2, in the street market. I have had 1 cucumber at least in the street market for 32 consecutive refreshes. It seems as if it is stuck there and the market isn't random anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Im about to hit level 41 and mine never consists of anything but eggs, bread, cheese, mayo, tomatoes, cucumbers and noodles. Maybe just be my awesome luck (insert sarcasm) but for me the street market isnt at all better. Sucks
    I know right. If they really wanted us to utilize the Street Market they should think about having it stock the longer timed items as then everyone would upgrade it to the max. As it stands right now, most won't bother going past the 6 slots as it's only giving out things that with a little patience, you can wait out for it to restock in the regular shop. I'm almost giddy if I find a pepper, onion, or potato in my street market, seriously.

Cucumbers are still a disaster, mostly because they don't have any good recipes that go with them. At this point, I'd say not even worth unlocking until you decide you want to finish out the recipe mastery.

Once you unlock tuna (lvl 25 plus opened your fish market), then mayo is great, but it's awful beforehand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm almost giddy if I find a pepper, onion, or potato in my street market, seriously.
    LOL!!! Funny you said that! A neighbor and I were just having a similar convo a couple of days ago. She feels like she hit the jackpot and screams out loud lol and it makes me wanna do cartwheels when those items show up! Of course it's VERY very rare.

My point being is its just sad that when we get an item that actually makes the street market worth while that it makes us feel that way ESPECIALLY considering all the precious tools required to even open it and then even more if you want to add slots. There should be AT LEAST 1 worthwhile item every time instead of flipping eggs and bread

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm almost giddy if I find a pepper, onion, or potato in my street market, seriously.
    I just found one of each!!!! And definitely did not squeak as a result, because I am a mature and responsible adult. You guys believe me, right? ...right?

Rhino Keeper
    Bwhahaha!!!! Uh huh, sure....sure we do....

Rhino Keeper
    If you browse through the threads RS2, you'll notice your not alone! It's been a problem for nearly everyone. Also the next item that will over take your market is Mayo. With that said, my advice is I wouldn't unlock the Mayo until you have the Seafood Shop up and running cause it can only be used for Tuna Sandwiches. I think it's used in one more recipe but it's a high level recipe, not there yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    If you browse through the threads RS2, you'll notice your not alone! It's been a problem for nearly everyone. Also the next item that will over take your market is Mayo. With that said, my advice is I wouldn't unlock the Mayo until you have the Seafood Shop up and running cause it can only be used for Tuna Sandwiches. I think it's used in one more recipe but it's a high level recipe, not there yet.
    Yes, Chicken Salad at level 46 or 47...

Is this bug still existing? I'm already about to unlock cucumber for the quest. Will it flood my street market with cucumber? Right now, my street market somehow helps me cook dishes fast. Please advise. thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    As I have leveled up, I am seeing some cucumbers here and there, but not like it was. Most of my items have been different.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast